Sigh. My last post before A. leaves. ::pout::
Not sure if we'll get a chance to play tonight before he leaves, especially as I've got a chest cold. (Though who says you can't get caned if you've got a cold? That's what NyQuil is for, right?) But now that I've caught up on my sleep and the Super Bowl is over (of which we shall no longer speak...grrr) and house guests are back home, I figured it was time to catch up on blogging. Especially as I promised a post in my last post about playing school.
Yes, last week A. set me some schoolwork: I was to learn about the seventeenth-century British monarchy (prompted by a discussion regarding the chronology of that period which was prompted by...er, I can't really remember now). He went out to the shops and I was to get dressed into my school uniform. By the time he got back I was dressed except my tie (the very tie A. wore to school when he was a lad -- something I think is most cool, but got no attention when I mentioned it at the Punishment Book). It had been so long since I had to tie a tie that I had forgotten.
"Here we go." He towered over me and held the tie around my neck. "The thin side goes over here..."
"Ohhh, right. I forgot."
"Don't worry. I'll make sure you remember."
I didn't doubt it.
I settled down with Wikipedia on my laptop. As well as Yahoo Messenger. New PB friend, Bridget, and I chatted when A. had his back turned or went out to smoke. Not to mention, I read her delightful blog and chatted with another spanko friend.
But it was not my lack of studying that caused me to get spanked.
No, it was a surprise inspection that got me in trouble. I was wearing an official white shirt. My tie was clearly on and tied correctly. I had my blazer with correct school badge (also from A.'s childhood uniform). White knee socks. Black shoes. White bra.
"What are these?"
"Um, my red lace panties..."
That's right. I was wearing red lace cheeky panties. What can I say? I wanted to be at least a little slutty. ::grin::
Well, the headmaster was not pleased. Without a word A. closed my laptop and set it on the floor. Moved my over-the-bed table. Ordered me to take off my blazer, then lay myself over his knee. Needless to say, I was quickly stripped of my forbidden panties.
"Right," said A. after a number of increasingly stingy smacks. "Twelves strokes on each cheek. Count them please."
"Yes, Sir."
It wasn't the hardest spanking I've ever received, but his hand sure does hurt.
There was some groping after my spanking. Some practice tying a tie. And a more intimate inspection which revealed that I wasn't, um, shaved.
"Very, very naughty," A. said before fetching the razor and shaving gel.
That's right. I had to lay down on my back on the bed, pull up my skirt, spread my legs and present my cunt to be shaved.
What can I say? This school has very strict rules about grooming.
And not only was my cunt shaved, but then I had to turn over onto my belly and present my ass to be shaved.
It was embarrassing to say the least. But not half as embarrassing as it would have been had it been atop a large oak desk with a large stern school matron doing the shaving. (One of these days we hope to have both the large oak desk and the large stern school matron. ::grin::)
If all that wasn't embarrassing enough, A. got out the medical tape. My ass cheeks were spread far apart and a small butt plug inserted. It was time to punish my bummy hole.
Now, I've always fantasized about having my bummy hole spanked. Lemme tell ya, it HURTS. And A. was only softly spanking me.
After my butt plug fucking and bummy hole spanking, A. began to play with my newly shaved cunt. Between all the anal play and being on my tummy (as opposed to my back), I managed to come. It wasn't the best orgasm ever, but hey, it's better than what I've been getting.
Oh, um, right. We never did get around to my test on the seventeenth-century British Monarchy. Who knows? Maybe we'll get to it in the next four hours before he leaves. If not, I'll certainly have plenty of time to study.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Gosh, Natty, I'm beginning to get the idea that you and A are downright kinky! ::grin:: Safe travels to A and I hope you won't have to be apart for too long!
I love getting surprised by your blog! I normally don't go for the whole shaved thing because every time I get waxed, I practically end up in tears. But A shaving you was...mmmm, surprisingly stimulating! And the spanking, of course!
I'll have to wait on getting my own blog. My husband said that he'd didn't want me to have a reason to waste MORE time on the internet and not get done what I need to get done. The worst thing is that he's right. *pout*
I'm sorry A is leaving, but I'm glad he left you with such a good memory before he had to go! Ditto Indiana that you two won't be apart long!
Thanks Indiana and Lele. :-)
Yep, we are a bit kinky. Jus a li'le bit, as Alfred P. Doolittle would say. ::grin:: And don't even get me started on our game of Pervert Chicken (which A. always wins). He he he...
Sorry to hear you won't be blogging soon, Lele. But hope you'll be able to join the fun sometime down the road. :-)
A. should be booking his ticket back next week. I'm sort of scared that I might jinx it by saying that. :-S If he doesn't come back by the end of April, the price goes up substantial. But if the prices haven't gone up since we were looking at them a few weeks ago, then I should have good news next week. :-)
It sounds like you had a yummy time. And I had an *excellent* time reading about it. :)
Grins,
sparkle
Post a Comment