And this, my gentle readers, is the fruit of spanko daydreams.
And to you my dear, Mija, I dedicate this most mediocre spanking story. ;) (I promise that someday I'll write a much better one to dedicate to you lol)
*************************
Story: Why Tommy Lee Jones Spanked Natty [M/F -- like you couldn't have guessed]
One night Natty and her Uncle Tommy cuddled on the couch watching "Law and Order." It's a sad show (and sometimes scary), so it's important to watch while cuddling.
As they watched, there were the usual commercial breaks to woo them with Toyotas, Whoppers, and Carnival Cruises. Then a commercial for Uncle Tommy's new movie, "Man of the House."
"Oh, oh your new movie is out! I can't wait to see it."
"Nope. You're not watching that. Not a good movie for my Natty to watch."
"But why not? It's only rated PG-13."
"Baby, it's not the rating that's the problem. It's that it's a stupid movie and you're too smart to see it."
Natty laughed.
"Oh that's just silly, Uncle Tommy. How can you be too smart for a movie?"
"Easy. Most movies are crap."
"But you're in it."
"Yep. That's cause your Uncle Tommy has to do stupid movies sometimes so we can have this nice house. And a big tv to watch "Law and Order" on. And your pony, Snickers."
Natty smiled when she thought of her pony. Then pouted.
"But I want to see it, Uncle Tommy. It looks funny...sorta.. I mean, Cedric the Entertainer is funny...sometimes."
"Nope. You're not to see it and that is final, young lady."
Hmph.
The next day, Natty's friend Anna-Maria called.
"Hey, let's go see your uncle's new movie."
"I can't. He told me I couldn't watch it."
"What? Why wouldn't he want you to see his movie?"
"He says it's too stupid. That I'm too smart for it."
"But that's ridiculous. I mean, most movies are stupid. That's the point. What does he expect? That you're going to 'expand your mind' all the time?"
"I dunno," Natty shrugged. Rolled her eyes.
"Well, if we go to the mall and then see it there, how will he know?"
"Hmm...that's true. Yeah, we could see it there."
It was settled. They would meet at the mall in an hour.
Except that Uncle Tommy was passing Natty's room while she talked with Anna-Maria.
"Miss Natty, did I just overhear you planning to disobey me and go see that ridiculous movie?"
"Umm..." Natty thought for a moment.
Should she lie? Could she make up a story fast enough?
She nodded slowly. She was a horrible liar and not a very fast thinker.
"Well, young lady, you just got yourself grounded. You can just stay here in your room for the rest of the night."
Hmph.
Natty couldn't bear the thought of calling Anna-Maria to tell her she was grounded. It was so embarrassing.
Maybe if she just turned her stereo on so that Uncle Tommy would think she was there... And snuck out the window...The movie was less than two hours. She would be back before he came to tuck her in.
Uncle Tommy was right about the movie. As she sat there with Anna-Maria, they could almost finish every line. And they groaned at all the silly cliches and bad jokes. And hardly laughed at all. And even felt a little embarrassed for Uncle Tommy.
And the popcorn didn't even taste that good.
And the Milk Duds sat like rocks in Natty's stomach because she worried the whole time about getting caught.
Which she did.
Just like a bad movie plot.
"Young lady, just where have you been?" Uncle Tommy stood beside Natty's big canopy bed with his hands on his hips as Natty lifted herself up to her window and straddled the window sill.
She gasped. Gulped. Bit her lip. Brought her other leg over the sill and stood upright in her bedroom.
"To the movies," she mumbled.
Now it was Uncle Tommy's turn to hmph.
"I'm very disappointed in you," he said as he paced the carpet. "I thought you had better taste than that. That you were smarter than everyone else who pays $10 to see such drivel. Had more sense than to waste two hours of your life with something so utterly banal."
Natty stared at the carpet. Teared up. Sniffled a little. Felt a guilty, sad tingle all over.
"I'm sorry, Uncle Tommy. You were right about the movie. I wish I'd never seen it. Never snuck out. Never disobeyed you and disappointed you." With that Natty began to cry.
Uncle Tommy sighed. Walked over to his niece and put his arms around her.
"I know you're sorry, Baby." He kissed the top of her head. "I try very hard to protect you from all the mindless mediocrity out there. That's my job. And to make sure you understand that, I'm going to have to give you a good, hard spanking."
The mere thought of which made Natty cry even harder.
Especially once she was across his lap with her jeans and panties down around her knees. And the old, thick, cherrywood hairbrush was smacking her backside.
And she cried really really hard when after that he made her bend over the bed while he spanked her with his belt for sneaking out.
But after the spanking was all over, and Uncle Tommy cuddled Natty, and she had gotten ready for bed, they decided to watch "The Fugitive."
At least in that movie, Natty didn't have to feel so embarrassed for her Uncle Tommy.
Copyright 2005 Natty
Saturday, February 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oo...dedicated to me is it? I'm very flattered. And it seems an excellent story to me. But if you want to write another, well, that would be kewl too. :)
I loved the story Natty. even though i have never sneaked out of the house before ::thinks to herself she might have to try that one on her daddy one time, but than again maybe not:; giggle it was a great read. :)
sincerely,
Mary
Post a Comment