Thursday, April 19, 2007

Story: The Office of Discipline Application [M/f]

This is the very very very first spanking story I ever wrote in March of 2002. At the time it was a recurring fantasy, and as I'd just joined the soc.sexuality.spanking newsgroup where everybody writes and shares stories, I thought I'd give it a go.

This has been slightly edited from it's original posting. Mostly to break up one long-ass paragraph the editor in me just couldn't handle posting as it was.



The Office of Discipline Application [M/f – school]


Natty gripped the cold silver door handle of the ODA and sighed. Rolled her eyes. Swung the door open wide and walked inside.

“Natalie…sent down again, eh?” Mrs. Franzen turned her head from her computer. Looked down her beak-like nose over her glasses. Natty bit her bottom lip.

“Yes ma’am.”

“Well, take a seat. Father Michael is on a phone call at the moment.” Mrs. Franzen turned back to her computer.

[...]



Natty sat down on one of the hard, plastic chairs with her arms folded, next to the thick wooden door of the Application Room. Checked off the familiar artifacts of Mrs. Franzen’s L-shaped desk separating her from the rest of the office. School photos of her two children. A verse-a-day calendar. A mug with a rainbow painted on it holding pens, pencils, scissors, and a letter opener. Laser printer and copy/fax machine behind her with trays holding plain and letterhead paper. Pictures colored by her kids hung on the wall, underneath a crucifix. A spider plant on top of the file cabinets…

“Natalie?” Father Michael stood at the door of his office, across from Mrs. Franzen’s desk.

“Hmm? Oh, yes, Father…” Natty stood and stumbled into the office.

“Have a seat, dear.” He pointed his pudgy hand to the chair in front of his desk as he took his seat behind it. “Well, what brings you here today?” he asked while pointing, clicking and typing to bring up her file on the computer.

“Um, Sister Rita sent me.”

“And why’s that?”

“Well, she sorta caught me reading during math class – I was reading The Bronze Bow and I’m at the part where they’re trying to rescue Joel from the Romans leading him off to the galleys and I just couldn’t stop for some stupid math lesson– but Sister Rita asked me a question, which I didn’t realize she had cause I was so into the story..."

Father Michael took off his glasses and wiped them clean with his handkerchief as Natty continued her tale in rapid speech.

"...so she came over and found me reading instead of paying attention to whatever it was she was trying to teach – something about exponents or something – anyway, then she went on at me about reading during her lesson which she spent a great deal of time to prepare and how it was rude, and then asked where my homework was and where in heaven’s name was my math book..."

The principal-priest suppressed a smile as he put his handkerchief back in his pocket while Natty took a breath and continued.

"...I told her that I’d sorta not had time to do my homework and sorta accidentally left my math book at home. She asked me why I hadn’t had time and I said cause I had been reading. She said that she appreciated that I like reading but I also had to do my math lessons and so I asked why and she said because it would better prepare me for the real world..."

Another breath in...

"Then I said that I didn’t see how exponents were going to help me in the real world because I want to be a writer and in fact, I think the school is doing a great disservice to me because they make me spend eight hours a day in classes that take my time from writing or reading other people’s writing and then they give me homework that takes even more time away and…well…that’s when she said to quit being cheeky and to come down here…” Natty took in a big breath then breathed heavily out and looked at the floor.

Father Michael smiled wryly and then drew in a breath of sternness.

“Well, Sister Rita was right on several counts. You were being very rude reading during her lesson. Teacher’s do spend a great deal of time preparing lessons to make sure you’ll understand the concepts they are trying to teach.”

“Yes, Father,” Natty nodded, still looking at the floor.

“She’s certainly right to ask about your homework – which takes just as much of her time as it does yours – and she is most definitely trying to teach you things which you will need to know later in life.”

“But how am I ever going to use exponents?” Natty’s eyes darted up and at Father Michael.

“Exponents themselves you may not use, but it’s the thinking behind them that you will – that is, if you’ve learned it. Especially if you’re going to be a writer. You have to be able to think in many different ways – use different parts of your brain to be a truly great writer. What if you have to write about a character who is a mathematician?”

“Hmm…I guess I’d never thought of that…”

“Yes, my dear, there are a good many things you never think of, which is why I get to see you so often…” Father Michael looked back at his computer screen. “It seems this is your fifth visit here this semester.” Natty gulped and looked back down at the floor. Father Michael scowled. Scratched his left temple where there used to be hair. Sighed. “Well, I’ll be getting Sister Rita’s report by the end of the day. And you can plan on attending detention tomorrow.”

“Yes, Father.”

“Off you go now, back to class.”

The next day Natty again opened the door to the ODA. She walked past the Application Room, Mrs. Franzen’s desk, and Father Michael’s office to the Detention Room. A narrow cave with gray walls and a high ceiling. A chalkboard at the front. Underneath a crucifix. Twelve small tables with wooden stools filled the room. A catechism, paper, and pen lay on each table like party favors at a festival. A warped, twisted party, thought Natty as she sat down on a stool. Several other students staggered in and took seats. The detention bell rang and Mrs. Franzen stepped in and stood in front of the chalkboard.

“Alright, detention has now begun. You will begin copying from page 357 and wait for your name to be called to see Father Michael in the Application Room.” She walked back out while each person picked up their pen, opened the catechism and began copying.

The first time Natty had detention she only pretended to copy from the catechism while she wrote a story from her own imagination. But at the end of detention discovered she had to hand in what she was supposed to have copied and was thus assigned another day in detention. And another trip to the Application Room.

“Natalie Taylor,” Mrs. Franzen called out as a black-haired boy with swollen eyes rubbed his khaki-clad bottom while walking into the Detention Room. Natty put down her pen, stood and straggled along to the Application Room.

“Natalie.” Father Michael nodded to her as he sat at a table writing something on a file folder with his black shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

The yellow walls were muted underneath the flickering of the florescent lights. On the wall to the left of Natty hung two paddles, one with and one without holes, and several thick wooden rulers. Beneath that was a cherrywood bookcase with two crook-handled canes on the top shelf and two leather tawses on the bottom. Father Michael put down his pen and closed the file folder. “Well, now, Miss Natalie, I read Sister Rita’s report and it seems to run along the same lines as what you described yesterday. Though, she also added that you are missing seven assignments over this semester so far.”

“Yeah? I, uh, didn’t realize it had been so many…” Natty looked down at her Mary Janes.

“Well, I think it’s high time you realize these things, as well as pay attention in class and treat your teachers with more respect.”
“Yes, Father.” Her stomach felt heavy.

“So, for your punishment today it’ll be 10 with the ruler for arguing with Sister Rita, 10 with the paddle for reading during math class, and 7 with the tawse for each assignment you’re missing.”

“Yes, Father.” Natty gulped and scowled at the floor.

“Well then, unbutton your skirt, bare your bottom and then over the Bench with you.” Father Michael stood and walked around the Application Bench towards the other side of the room where all his tools were.

The Application Bench was a wooden box-like structure that stood in the middle of the room on a platform. The side of the box facing Natty was vertical with padded navy blue upholstering that ran from the cover of the small step at its foot, up over the top and down the other side, which was slanted. Natty stepped up onto the platform. Undid the buttons on the right side of the wrap-around skirt of her red plaid jumper. Pulled down her tights and panties until they were down around her ankles. Knelt down on the step in front of the bench and laid her torso down the slanted side with her braided pigtails pointing to the floor. Shivered and waited for Father Michael, who pulled her white shirt up and tucked it into the waistline of her skirt. Then velcroed straps connected to the Bench around her wrists, waist, and calves.

“Now, ten with the ruler for arguing. And might I suggest you reconsider quarreling with your teachers in the future.”

Natty winced and whimpered through ten sharp swipes of the ruler along her bottom and upper thighs. Perhaps discussing the usefulness of exponents with Sister Rita had not been one of her better moves…

“Now ten with the paddle for reading during math class…”

Each of the ten thuds and stings of the paddle made Natty whimper and moan and reassess whether reading about Joel’s rescue could have indeed been put off for a few hours…

“Now, seven with the tawse for those missing assignments.”

It took until the second stroke for Natty to appreciate the bite of the tawse. Especially on skin that was already raw. She tried to wiggle. To shift her weight in some way to offset the strikes. The Velcro straps held her firm.

“Four…”

Natty released the sobs she had been suppressing. She never cried when she was spanked. At least not most of the time. But three spankings in a row was hard…
“Five…” That one hit the inside of her left thigh. And it really hurt…

She tensed up to brace for the last two but there was no more strength left to hold herself rigid. Limp, she whimpered and sobbed through the final burning blow.

Father Michael return his tools to their appointed homes. He came over to the Bench and pulled the Velcro straps apart. Brushed his hand on the middle of Natty’s back.

“There, there, child. Take the time you need to gather yourself together.” Then sat down on the table to the right of the Bench and wrote in a file folder.

After a few minutes of deep breaths, Natty dragged herself upright, pulled up her tights and panties over her seared bottom, and buttoned up her skirt. She stood in front of Father Michael, hands behind her back, staring at her Mary Janes.

“Well, now, off you go back to detention.” He said.

“Yes, Father.” Natty turned and opened the door.

“And Natalie…don’t pay me another visit anytime soon, alright?” He winked.

“Yes, Father.” Natty smiled and returned to the Detention Room, where she aimed her bottom for the stool, placed it down gently and determined she would not be visiting the Office of Discipline Application for a very long time.

Copyright 2002 Natty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice story... most especially given that this was your first one! Really did enjoy it.

:)
~Todd & Suzy

Jigsaw Analogy said...

I agree, it's a very nice story. Thanks for posting it.

What surprises me is that I didn't remember you had joined S.S.S. after I did!

Natty said...

Hiya Todd and Suzy -

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. I guess all the other writing I had done prior to my foray into spanking fiction paid off. :)

Dyke Grrl -- Thank you and you're welcome! :)

Yeah it's funny as I've noticed a few times around the spanking blogosphere people connecting me with SSS when I always still consider myself a newbie compared to most of the old timers. My delurk was on February 27, 2002.

And you were always one of my newsgroup heroes! ;)