Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thankful for my readers

Among a whole lot of reasons to be thankful this Thanksgiving is that I have some very wonderful readers! Thanks for reading and commenting and hanging in with me through illness and vanilla spells and lots and lots of me rambling.

Many blessings to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I neither comment as often as I'd like, nor am I particularly wonderful (OK OK you don't HAVE to agree) nor am I celebrating Thanksgiving - but it is a nice opportunity to say that I wish you the very best of Thanksgivings and my personal Thanksgiving is to you for helping me to get started in the blogging business in the first place. I will always be grateful for that.

Alex

Natty said...

Awww. Okay, since I don't have to agree, I won't. ;) You are indeed wonderful and certainly among those I'm grateful to having reading my blog. :)

And regarding helping you when you were setting up you're own blog, well, there's a little phrase I learned when I was studying Arabic: la shukr 'ala wajib -- there is no thank you [for doing] what is a duty.

Blessings to you, my friend