Friday, November 03, 2006

Spanko Blog Delurk Day

Admit it. You love to read spanking blogs. You wander long into the night around the various links on various pages. You read all about our spankings and thoughts on spanking and even read our stories. You come from Germany, Spain, Hungary, even Baghdad and Washington D.C. By the thousands (at least, that's what Stat Counter tells me). But you never comment.

You, my friend, are a lurker.

Which is totally cool. Especially today, as it's your very special day.

Bonnie over at My Bottom Smarts had the brilliant idea (as she often does) to make a day just for you. It's your day to stand up -- or just timidly raise your hand -- and share as little or as much as you like about yourself and your kink. We promise we'll be very nice. In fact, you even might make some new friends.

So go ahead. Click the comments section and tell us a little bit about who you are in Rochester, Bayern, Barcelona, London, or Reston -- or where ever you are. :-)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm from Amsterdam, a long time spanko. I used to be active on usenet, but now I mostly lurk. That is, I read the blogs of some nice spanko ladies, to my great satisfaction. So please keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Ciao Natty I'm a lurker from italy
and admire brave spanko girl like you.Go ahead.
I must improve my english.
Saluti e baci Adriano

Frank Spanko said...

My dearest Natty -

Whilst I delurked a few days ago to ask your forgiveness for the programmers at the Blogger institution, I should like to take this time to express my appreciation of your fine writing. Your casual and breezy writing style is a welcome respite from my own tendency towards wordiness.

I wish you well with your recalcitrant health, and I hope that your bottom gets reddened as often as you wish.

Regards,
Frank

Anonymous said...

Hi Natty!

Very nice post and excellent responses, complete with a charming international flavor. How Cool!

Thanks for participating in our delurk day.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Natty said...

Dank, Witness! Grazi, Adriano! Thanks Frank and Bonnie!

I know I kind of post in spurts with lapses for days in between, but I will always try to provide you with well-written spanko musings. :) Thanks for reading and commenting!

rechal said...

Okay, here's my delurk. I stop by here occasionally and really enjoy your writing. Particularly your self-querying about the ironic connection between fibromyalgia and being a spanko. I know my boyfriend often wonders why sometimes I'm in too much pain to even roll over for a quickie, and other times I want him to spank me like there's no tomorrow.

I guess the difference is that the spanking pain is just so totally different from that all-encompassing ache of the fibro. It makes me feel alive.

I also checked out your vanilla blog, and love that too. Cheers to you, and I hope you feel better soon.
B'shalom
Rachel

Anonymous said...

I totally identify with your site because of my own medical crap. I have MS. IMHO, the MS just totally interferes with my spanking activities! Although, because it does cause me to have a lack of sensation in certain parts of my body--including my bum--it does turn me into a bit of superhero when it comes to taking a spanking! I should probably be careful about that... Anyway, keep up the great work on the blog, baby! Oh, and I am from New York City.

Natty said...

Heya Rachel and Sexy Sadie - glad my writing about illness resonates with you.

Yeah, the irony of being a spanko with FMS is a bitch, ain't it? And the pain is different physiologically. Spanking is acute so we get all those wonderful endorphines when we get spanked, while with FMS, the endorphines wore out a long time ago. That and with fMRIs they've found that our brains find some things painful and don't respond to other types of pain. Add the whole erogenous stuff in and it does make for a weird reaction to various types of pain. (Shaloam alechiem also!)

My best friend (and godfather) has MS and it's a bitch of a disease. That really sucks that it causes a dulling of sensations for you Sexy Sadie. I know right now I'm having the opposite problem in my right buttock and yeah, I worry that I'm making it worse.

At any rate - thanks to you both. I suppose illness isn't all that hot to read about, but well, it's where real life and fantasy collide very quickly, ya know? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Natty,

I lurk too much, but after promising myself to comment on every Delurk Day post I could find, I'm wondering if I have the time (and fingers) to do it this much every day!

Love your blog! Happy Delurking Day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Natty
I've been a reader here off and on for a while, so thought I would stop in, say hi and delurk (a day late!)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Natty

Not exactly a delurk from me, but wanted to say hi and add my name to the register of those saying how much I love your blog :-)

Hugs

Abel

AngelBrat said...

Natty, I've read here forever - I love your blog!

Tracy

Natty said...

I took a break from the computer yesterday so am a little late in thanking some more of you delurkers and old friends. :)

And really, I have to say thanks to all of you. Even though I can look at my Stat Counter figures and know a lot of people are reading, it's so so nice to get some feedback and have names to put with those numbers. Big hugs to all of you -- those who took the time to delurk as well as those who just read. :)

Anonymous said...

Natty

I live in Los Angeles and am a lurker of the first magnitude. I am also on Warfarin to keep the blood thin. I don't get much into spanking (wish I did) but I really enjoy hearing from those that do. The fantasy is a very nice one.

Natty said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment, anonymous! :)

Just curious,if you feel comfortable answering, do you not do any spanking because of the Warfarin or just not have a partner or just prefer to keep it fantasy?

Glad I can give you some fodder for fantasy. :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, Natty. A week late, and I do comment on your blog off and on. But it took me this long to figure out that if Blogger won't let me post with my own account, at least I could say "hi" using anonymous for my "identity".

--Dyke Grrl

Natty said...

Ah cool, glad you figured it out. And it's true - you're hardly a lurker, and I'm so glad because you always make nice comments as well as have a great blog. :)