Tuesday, August 05, 2008

One million and counting

Only five days before my four year blog anniversary, I've reached another benchmark. At 4:19 this afternoon -- Pacific Daylight Time -- someone in Copenhagen, Denmark was my one millionth visitor. He or she didn't hang around for long, at least not according to StatCounter. But a lot of you have and then came back for more. Thanks. I'm truly in awe.

And for my blog's fourth birthday, I'm going to be giving it a bit of a makeover. So be on the look out for a big change this Sunday.

11 comments:

Paul said...

Natty, congratulations on your forth year and your million visitors.
Looking forward to the new decor.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

That is one very impressive number. Sincere congratulations!!

Indy said...

Congratulations, Natty-- a million visitors is really something!

Hugs,
Indy

Anonymous said...

One million?

*faints*

Not that it's not completely understandable, mind :-)

Happy Blogging B-Day!

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Wow a million that is impressive, looking forward to seeing the new design.

Prefectdt

Natty said...

Thanks you all!

Serenity Everton said...

LOL. I wonder how many of those are from me?

*blushing*

sparkle

Destiny and her pet chance said...

Congratulations Natty.

Destiny

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's amazing! An average of 250 thousand a year... that just blows me away! (also blows my numbers out of the water) :) Congratulations.

Natty said...

Sparkle -- He he. I've probably had about as many visits to your blog!

Destiny -- Thanks.

Marianne -- Thanks to you also. I still find the whole thing rather unreal. Though you totally blow me out of the water when it comes to comments. Your readers are far more talkative than mine. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow- congratulations nattie! good job! Lets go for 2 mil now :D
keep blogging!