You may dislike the imagery of the words ‘dominance’ and ‘submission’, ‘Mistress’ and ‘slave’. However, you might like the idea of your partner doting on you, alert to your needs, totally turned on by you, giving you massages, pulling his weight around the house (and then some), focusing on your thoughts and ideas, in short, treating you like a Queen.
This really was the way I was able to embrace the idea of topping A. I mean, I'm five feet tall. I couldn't wear stiletto heels if my life depended on it. And leather is something I may use to whip A. with (or he may use to whip me), but I certainly don't wear it.
However the idea of being doted on, being treated like a queen (or princess as we usually construct it) was indeed very appealing. I can get a clean house and not have to hold back any criticism if it's not up to my standards. I can get a lovely foot massage. My body is worshiped (a nice antidote to always hearing what's wrong with it). Not to mention I can get a damn fine orgasm without any effort. How could anyone not like this?
It occurred to me recently that what made topping hard at first was the fear I would lose A. as a top. Would I still be able to look at him as that authoritative, stern disciplinarian I fell in love with? At its core, spanking has always been about connecting with my inner little girl. Would he still be her strict, loving daddy?
The answer was a definitive yes. I found out quickly that A. becomes more dominant than ever after being submissive. It doesn't matter how much I may have just been abasing him, the minute he gets that no-nonsense tone of voice, I'm back into sheepish little girl mode.
I suppose tonight was a good example. When he called I had just finished reading the above post and was in a domme-y disposition. As it turned out, he was in a subby mood and I took the opportunity to taunt him about his upcoming birthday spanking, as well as a domestic-sort of task I was going to make him do during his next subby session. Now the day before we had actually talked about doing some phone spanking -- on my backside, that is. But I was exhausted from acupuncture yesterday and had a throbbing headache and so we decided to put it off until tomorrow.
Something happened as we went about our conversation. Like a switch flipping (that term works on so many levels). Before I knew it, I was taunting him, but as a true brat. "You just watch your step," he told me solemnly. And I watched my step alright -- right into trouble. When the conversation shifted from Top Gear to polar bears and then to the burgeoning black bear population here in Oregon -- a problem A. believes doesn't receive nearly the attention it merits -- I couldn't keep quiet.
"You're just a 'fraidy girly bear boy,"I sneered.
"You are sorely overdue." There was that no-nonsense tone.
"Well you are!"
"But what implement to use?" A. asked himself. "The rubber paddle? The ping pong bat?"
"Bat?" I laughed heartily.
"Yes. The ping pong bat will do," he decided.
"It's not a bat, it's a ping pong paddle. You Brits use the silliest words."
"Right. You're getting five more for general defiance."
"But it's true!"
"Go ahead and keep talking..."
I stopped.
"I'm done talking now," I said softly.
"I'm going to go out for a smoke and before I call back, I want you to get the ping pong bat out and take your pants down."
"Yes, Sir."
It was a long spanking, partly because my pain threshold was at an astronomical level today. (It varies wildly. Some days you can barely tap me with a hairbrush and it's unbearable and other days you can't hit me hard enough with a riding crop.) After several rounds of eight on each cheek and one of twenty-four fast, hard strokes, he was going to have me switch to the wooden spoon. But being the very very good girl that I am, I offered (timidly) that the heavy wooden paddle is probably more severe for self-spanking (and, oddly enough, bruises less). So the wooden paddle it was. One round of eight on each cheek and a round of four on each cheek. By the end he definitely got me whimpering.
"Good. Had to get at least a wince out of you."
I smiled and suspect he was too on the other end of the line.
We lingered on the phone, aching to cuddle. Reminding ourselves that there is now less than a month until he will be here again.
"Next week we'll sit down and discuss the areas where you need some discipline," he said. Before I knew it, I was confessing that I had been neglecting my physical therapy for my finger and how I kept meaning to tell him but also kept thinking that somehow I would do better without needing his help.
We also talked about having a regular day for my discipline.
"Well, Sunday is traditional," I said.
"Yeah, Sunday..."
Before heading off to bed, he reminded me that I was to finish some restraints I've been meaning to make.
"I'm setting Friday as your deadline."
"Yes, Sir."
I lay there on the bed for a long time after we hung up. I hadn't realized how much discipline had been missing from our relationship for a good month or so. And being reminded, I realized how desperately I missed it. How much I've missed being his little girl.
And oh how much I love him.
No matter what we do and where our relationship takes us, he always finds his way back on top.




6 comments:
I'm sorry, but I giggled when I read about you not doing the p.t. for your finger. I mean, you're obviously typing so voila! Exercise for the finger. :-p
I guess that means I'm in a bratty mood too!
Take care,
Lele
Hehe...exactly!
Actually, typing doesn't strengthen my finger at all. Indeed I was able to type within two weeks or so of breaking it. But I still can't bend it completely or pick up objects with my finger. I'm supposed to be playing with some "theraputty" every day or every other day to strengthen but I just plump forget about it, even though it sits right next to me in bed. And my finger definitely bends better and is stronger when I've been using it.
A. pointed out last night that there are ways of making me remember something. Eeep!
We also talked about having a regular day for my discipline.
"Well, Sunday is traditional," I said.
"Yeah, Sunday..."
Who knew W and I were so traditional? ;P
It's sweet to read these little tidbits of your relationship. I'm so happy to know A will be back with you so soon.
Natty,
Oooh, playing with putty, huh? Let's see how many spanking-related objects you can make with the putty!
JA -- The Sunday thrashing is a venerable tradition indeed among spankos. :-)
And thanks. Writing about tidbits like this is fun and sweet for us too. When A. called me up the next day after reading it he started out with "don't think you're getting out of a spanking just because you wrote something so sweet." ;-)
Lele -- LOL Well, models perhaps. I don't know if the putty would make very effective implements. ;-)
How awesome that the two of you can switch back and forth so easily, and still manage to find your way to your most comfortable roles.
Post a Comment