Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm quality


While I'm pretty sure I would have been voted least likely to be a sex blogger in high school, I think now that I've been reviewed by Jane's Guide, I'm officially a sex blogger. So, you know, that'll be something to spice things up at the 20th reunion (a mere and unbelievable three years away).

Wolfe gave me a very kind review that you can read here.

4 comments:

Jigsaw Analogy said...

Congratulations!!

But on the 20-year reunion: you are *not* my friend this morning! I read your comment about your 20-year high school reunion being a mere 3 years away, and thought to myself, "But I thought I was about the same age as her?" And then I did the math.

No, you are *not* my friend this morning.

Strangely, I don't mind my age, except when all of a sudden, I notice my age. Somehow, being in my 30s is ok until I realize that the kid working at the coffee shop wasn't born until after I was in college....

Indy said...

Congratulations, Natty. The reviewer did a good job, too.

Indiana
who attended her 20th college reunion a couple years back and can find little sympathy with JA on this one! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow Natty, just when I was starting to feel old, you remind me that I'm not.

Honestly, the more I've gotten in touch with the people I knew in HS, the more I realize why I chose not to keep in touch with them.

Sorry I haven't emailed you back yet, although I've been thinking about you often.
Take care,
Emily

Anonymous said...

Oh oops, and CONGRATS!

Knew I forgot something. :)