Don't ya hate it when people flirt with you in a spanko sort of way who you really don't want to?
Okay, yes I suppose this works on a non-spanko level too...
At any rate, yesterday I was taking the trash out when my neighbor popped his head out the door. Now, he always makes me rather uncomfortable. He called security on me once because I was supposedly making too much noise when I was simply sitting quietly in the kitchen. On the other hand, in person he's always very chatty with me -- chatting that usually includes bitching about other people being loud. On one of those occassions when he noticed I had a woman's clothing catalogue in my hand (junk mail is great, isn't it?), he asked if he could have it because he likes to look at them. He routinely has a box of beer cans in front of his door. And when I asked what his name was after he asked mine, he responded, "The Chief."
Um...yeah.
So I'm dragging my trash and recycling bags to the elevator when he asks, "whatchya you doing?"
"Oh, just taking the garbage out." I smile politely. And push the down button.
"You behaving yourself?"
Now, if this was my nurse asking this, she'd get a mischievous grin. When A. asks this question, I get that delicious, squirmy feeling in my belly and, er, down a little further. When The Chief asks me? Um, well, there's this uncomfortable tension in my sternum and a tad bit of disoriention.
"Yes." I smile abruptly. And push the down button again.
"Well, okay then." And he closes the door.
Feels sorta weird answering that question without the slightest bit of naughty intonation, ya know?
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i feel weird, like some kind of innuendo slut or something, but i can't imagine not being at least slightly activated by that kind of familiar spanko feeling! even when the PERSON turns me off sometimes i try to imagine him spanking me, just to see what it could be like in my guessing fantasy world.
anyway, your neighbor sounds a bit weird so i hope that you are safe in his vicinity. gotta get nurse K. to come and watch out for you. :)
LOL -- Nurse K can come watch out for me anyday... :)
He's weird but generally safe. As are most of the other people in my building. One of the upsides to being on disability is you spend a lot of time with rather colorful people...
Post a Comment