Saturday, December 16, 2006

Surreal spanko dream land

I had the most bizarre dream last night. Well, yes, I know. Don't we all? ::grin::

After waking up from a dream about a sort of Israel-Palestine museum of understanding in the woods in which an Israeli friend and my Arab-American godfather were both present, and I was trying to keep a shelve of glass dishes from falling on me and breaking all over (gawd I really need to stop reading the Indy so much), I fell back asleep and dreamt I was in an office/apartment (also in the woods -- sorta like a treehouse but with an early 80s modern, autumnal toned interior) in which the cast members of Scrubs and Ally McBeal were mingling. And there was this one woman (who I don't recall belonging to either cast) who I really wanted to spank me.

At one point we were in a room or porch (it was open air but had sofas) alone together and she asked me to spank her. So I shrugged, nodded, and said, "okay." Then I paddled her ass. But she seemed very, very tall (in fact, I vaguely remember a basketball hoop above the couch). Now, granted, I'm only 5', so just about everybody seems tall to me. Yet, as she was bent over with her hands on the sofa, her large, white backside presented for me to spank, my head was just barely taller than her waist.

After paddling her for a bit, she finally told me to stop because she had to leave to go on a trip (also vaguely remember a plane taking off in the background) and she didn't want to be too sore to sit in the plane seat for a lengthy period of time. So, I stopped. And sat on the couch. And still wanted very much for her to spank me. I was contemplating bratting for it when she left.

I woke up this morning feeling profoundly disappointed.

Speaking of planes, A. is hoping to be here just after the first of the year. If you'd like to contribute to his ticket so you can read more posts about me getting spanked, feel free to click on the donation button in the left sidebar. For personal reasons, we have to use my mom's PayPal account, hence the crazy username/email addy.

No comments: