Tuesday, December 27, 2005

To all those morons in IRC chat rooms

Okay, if you can't spell or use apostrophes correctly, you can't spank me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you related to poe from spankingcommunity.com? She said something quite similar in SC's chat room.

JT

Natty said...

Well, not related but she's definitely a good pal. :)

naughty_one said...

This made me smile. :) My husband, Study Boy once told me, "There are a lot of idiots in the world, and most of them own computers." It might be a safe bet to add... "And they all frequent IRC." ;)

I have met some of the most interesting and nicest people on IRC, and I have met some real morons, so I felt for you when reading this...I really did.

Natty said...

Yep. I've had some great discussions in chatrooms and well, some not so great ones, like this one or this one. Interestingly enough, someone just accused me of being cruel in making fun of people at mIRC at the Punishment Book . I simply pointed out that if someone PMs me without my consent and orders me around and shows an amazing lack of intelligence while doing so, well such people need to learn not to take themselves so seriously.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean natty, I hate It when some random wannabe Dom pms you in a chat room and starts ordering you around and saying you must obey him because hes a Dom, I'm like hey i don't even know you, get lost! and then sometimes they use a different nick and do the same thing, it drives me crazy, Saying that i have met some great friends through chat rooms that i would never give up, Its just a shame that jerks like that try to spoil it for everyone!

Natty said...

Yes, those sorts of fellows earn a hearty click of my "ignore" button. ;-)

And it really is a shame they tend to spoil it for a lot of people.