Yep. A. got in Wednesday night -- just in time to give me my birthday spanking yesterday. At the end of a quiet day with a lovely dinner and lovely, er...loving (let's just say it involved a spreader bar and ginger root), there were 33 solid handspanks before I drifted off to sleep.
::happy sigh::
Alas, there probably won't be too many spankings for a bit though. My UA today showed that I've got another UTI, which explains the back pain and extra fatigue this week. So, two weeks more on antibiotics, and then it'll be time for a cystoscopy and a biopsy.
::apprehensive sigh::
At least A. will be here to go to the hospital with me and look after me once I'm home.
Friday, December 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
A very happy birthday to you, and many wishes for a quick recovery and subsequent good health.
Thanks, Dyke Grrl. :)
LOL, Claire. Well, for your sordid, voyeuristic pleasure, I will say that we played that I was the virtueous angel and A. the clairvoyent corrupter who tied me up and pleasured me with what he knew was going to turn me on like a naughty girl. The 33 smacks came later, right before I went to sleep and were just that -- 33 hand smacks after my jammie bottoms had been tugged down. Afterwards, I hauled them back up and drifted off to sleep.
He'll be here until Feb. 21st. :)
Yayyyy, happy belated (MUCH belated) birthday wishes! And happy that A is here for the holidays too!
Hugssss,
poiesia
Post a Comment