What did I ask Santa for?
- A Strapped Satin Jacquard Corset from BigGalsLingerie (who have a number of hot plus-size dresses -- including cute and sexy holiday outfits!)
- An Impact Play Kit from Maui Kink
- A Custom Cane Case and Canes from Maui Kink (be sure to check out their amazing and unique collection of toys, including one I've got my eye on - the Victorian Rug Beater Paddle [scroll down on the link to view])
I wonder if next year Kinky Santa might be able to fill his bag of toys from these vendors:
- The London Tanners (been drooling over Ian's toys for years now)
- Bobbies Drop Seats (I want the sailor dress...and the Emily dress...and...and)
- Adam & Gillian's (who doesn't need a sjambok?)
- Academy Wear (The headmaster says I need a gym slip and bottle green undies)
- Medical Toys (er...just...::blush::)




1 comment:
I'm with you-- the pickings are a bit thin for those of us primarily into spanking. They should definitely get Academy Wear to play next year, and the London Tanner. Though I might not need any more of those before too long...
The Medical Toys page was a bit of an education, lol. Even after reading all of Lowewood.
Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Indy
Post a Comment