Thursday, December 17, 2009

The great spanko dorm

I have been having the most surreal dreams lately. Here' s my latest addition to the REM cycle spanking file.

All us spankos lived in a sort of communal setting, like a dormitory that was somewhat rustic, as if it were a giant log cabin.

Everyone was away at a Shadow Lane party except me as I was in bed (geesh, I’m even sick in my dreams). A. was with me, as was someone else who I can’t quite name now (Nanny Bea? Casey? Indy?). I was waiting for everyone to return so I could get spanked. I was specifically waiting for sparkle, Chris, Adele Haze, Mija and Pablo, who were stuck in traffic (note that everybody rode around in hovercrafts).

The great spanko dorm was in California, I believe. But it was so cold I didn't want to pull back the covers and get out of bed.

I'm sure there was more narrative but all I can remember now having just waken up was that I thought I had found sparkle already in bed and I was feeling very disappointed that I might have missed my spanking.

3 comments:

Indy said...

Oh, I'm sure somebody would have been willing to make the sacrifice and give you a late spanking. But it would have cost you, young lady!

Sounds like a good dream to me!

Serenity Everton said...

Oh, I was probably just trying to get warm too. My laptop was in bed with me, and Chris was probably haunting the halls looking for recalcitrant misbehaving girls.

You could have gotten into bed with me and waited. He'd be back, and spank you if judged necessary, lol.

s

Natty said...

Indy -- Yes, I would think there would have been any number of people to oblige me (I mean, A.'s usually willing if nothing else). I keep thinking I'm forgetting some major part of the narrative of that dream.

It was a nice dream though. Nicer than the one afterward, which started out very nice -- I dreamed that the Northwest & Midwest had melded together so you and I could play together (I was reading your blog before I fell back to sleep). But then I died of cancer (I thought you couldn't die in dreams?!) while I was living in a rural Midwestern shack. It was a bit grim, to say the least.

Ah the joys of morphine...

Serenity: That would be fun to be in bed together to stay warm. :-)