Sunday, January 07, 2007

Warning: Neurotic dump ahead

I was cleaning up the cord mess from my latest offline debacle this afternoon and as I picked up my two defunct USB cords I thought that thought every spanko pervert thinks: wonder what it'd be like to get spanked with...? Except that instead of getting that delicious squirmy feeling and drifting off into fantasy land, there was nothing. Absolutely nothing.

A. is getting here tomorrow and it's like my mojo has disappeared again. ARRRRGHH! What the hell is wrong with me?

Is it that now that I'm definitely going to be getting spanked I suddenly don't want it? The last time he was coming I did end up in the hospital with bilateral pulmonary emboli, but that seems like something rather difficult to produce on a psycho-somatic level. And besides, once I got out of the hospital, I was the one who kept trying to initiate sex and spanking.

Is there something about January in which I go into some sort of vanilla period? I mean, I just assumed last January I lost my mojo because of all the urinary tract infections. Technically, I haven't had a laboratory-confirmed UTI since May, though there are flares of the sacro-iliac-pelvic pain off and on and constant low level pain since the first UTI in June 2004. But it's not like it's been any worse than it usually is. In fact, it's been ever so slightly better the last couple of weeks. I mean, I always do feel a tiny bit queasy about getting spanked when I can't even sit normally because my tailbone hurts like hell. But, ya know, it's not like that's ever stopped me most of the time. ::grin::

So, you know, wtf?!

I have to admit, I started panicking a bit this afternoon.

There has been that continuing ambivalence about my punishment kink. I've even written another "kink in my kink" post for the Punishment Book, but will post it a bit later after A. and I have some time to talk about it. So that's part of it.

And while my sacro-iliac-pelvic pain has been a tiny bit better, it's been a bad pain week otherwise. That sitting weird all the time is hard on my upper back/neck (especially as I'm, um, rather buxom) and I really wigged out one of my thoracic vertebrae, as well as endured that special time of the month. My body is sorta going through that no...no pain...no more pain!

At least, that's what I'm hoping.

When A. called me from Gatwick a little while ago, he made some squirmy threats. And ya know, I got that yummy squirmy feeling in my tummy.

So, you know, maybe it'll all be okay.

Yup. Of course it will.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course it'll be ok! Better than ok...and at least you still picked up the USB leads and wondered what it'd be like to be spanked with them, the time to worry is when everyday household items DON'T get you wondering what they'd be like to be spanked with... Have a great time with A :-)

Natty said...

at least you still picked up the USB leads and wondered what it'd be like to be spanked with them,

LOL -- yeah, though I think that was more out of habit. ;)

But you're right. It's going to be fine. After I wrote this post last night I started feeling better. I think some of it too has just been I've been in a really weird mood all week that I think is more hormonal than anything. Normally I just get physical symptoms of PMS without any of the mood stuff. So when I actually do get mood stuff I'm sorta like, "huh...why the hell am I feeling like this?"

Ten more hours... :D

Jigsaw Analogy said...

Woo hoo! A. is going to be there soon (perhaps is there already?).

I find myself going up and down with the whole spanking mojo thing, and I think that's okay. Difficult, when you can't see your partner on a regular basis, but okay nonetheless. Good luck, and may you have the best of health, and a lovely time with A.

Serenity Everton said...

Look here, natty, you'd better have a good time with A. and get spanked, or else I'm going to have a fit. Got it?

Ya, ya... laugh at me. I just want you to be happy. :)

Natty said...

I find myself going up and down with the whole spanking mojo thing, and I think that's okay.

Yeah I think that's kinda been my thought now that A. is here too. Usually I'm practically throwing myself over his lap the minute he walks in the door. But this time we still haven't done any spanking (a few slaps here and there aside) and I'm not really all that bothered. It will come when it comes.

Look here, natty, you'd better have a good time with A. and get spanked, or else I'm going to have a fit. Got it?

Ohhh -- look at you! Ms Sparkle gettin' all bossy. He he. Why, yes ma'am!

Ya, ya... laugh at me. I just want you to be happy. :)

Awww, I know, dear. And don't worry about that. I'm already happy just having my honey here to cuddle with. And make me breakfast like he's doing right now. :D

Anonymous said...

Why do you have tailbone pain?