Monday, January 08, 2007

Crook-handled canes are handy -- and not just for spanking!

I keep our cane in the bathroom as all the humidity is supposed to keep it nice and whippy. I meant to put it away once when my nieces were coming over, but while it's visible, it's not exactly out in the open hanging there on the back of a rung on the metal shelf over the toilet. Since inquisitive ten-year-old minds never noticed, I just left it there.

At any rate, tonight I'm in the bathtub getting ready to shave when I realize I forgot to get the conditioner that I use to shave with down from the shelf high up along the shower wall. Now, once I'm in the bath, I hate getting up unless I'm getting out (though that usually sucks too). So, what to do? Why grab my trusty crook-handled cane and use it to knock the conditioner down into the bath.

See? Very handy...

No comments: