Some mornings you just wake up and think, "damn I need to be spanked!"
Today is one of those mornings (okay, it's actually afternoon, but morning to me). I'm sitting here at my laptop trying to wake up by reading my emails and eating the chicken tetrazzini Meals on Wheels just delivered, and all I can think about is how nice it would be to get a jolly good thrashing. With a hairbrush preferably.
Sigh.
A. and I did some spanking over the phone the other day, but it's awkward not only for the obvious reasons of angle and difficulty really hitting myself hard enough but also because neither of us can see if and how much I'm bruising. Gawd I really hate Coumadin.
He was successful, however, in causing some delicious discomfort to my, um -- lol I can't hardly say it out loud much less type it! -- well, you know, between the cheeks. First I had to put a little bit of toothpaste there, then insert peeled ginger root. O. M. G! After five or so minutes, I could barely follow any of his other instructions as the sting had become impossible to ignore.
It was absolutely yummy.
What wasn't yummy, though, was that my failure to follow commands meant I ended up with a bar of soap in my mouth. But -- ::evil chuckle:: -- between the soap being right out of the package and my mouth being parched, I really didn't get much soapy taste. He he he...
Right. I need to stop having so many damn doctor's appointments and other medical shit to deal with so I can blog more about spanking.
Yup. Definitely.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
This is, like, the one of the hottest thing I've read in weeks.
Why hasn't anyone else commented?
sparkle
LOL -- thanks! It was very hot. Especially the email with instructions about what to have by the bed when he called. ;D
Yeah, my inner comment whore has been wondering why everyone has been so quiet lately too. I mean, the other day I had almost 1000 page loads, so I know people are still stopping by.
I guess I've just figured there are so many more spanking blogs now and that there are only so many comments to go around. And I haven't had quite as many thoughtful posts as I used to. But ::wistful sigh:: I do miss the old days when my comments section was a bit livelier.
Thanks again for giving my inner comment whore some luvin'. ;)
Post a Comment