Thursday, March 30, 2006

My mojo is back

Yep, I'm still tired as hell and spend most of the day in bed, but laying there gives me plenty of time to fantasize about getting my ass spanked. The current fantasy is actually a fairly severe one and involves me tied the bed and getting it with a riding crop, like in this oldie but goodie. Or maybe even birched.

::Sigh::

I think I need to go back to bed now.

::Grin::

8 comments:

Jigsaw Analogy said...

YAY!!! It feels like most of the people I know (or know through their blogs) have been having a tough time lately. Glad to see things are on the upswing, and hope they continue in that direction!

Serenity Everton said...

Yay, Natty! (and Ditto dyke grrl!)

Natty said...

Thanks ladies. :)

Yeah, the timing is a bitch indeed. Though at least my mojo had the courtesy to wait a month after he left until the day after.

Knock on wood, cross your fingers, and say lots of Hail Marys that it'll still be around when he comes back in two months.

Anonymous said...

Forgive me if this posts twice. Having browser problems. Glad to have you back. Miss your stories, wish you wrote more. Wrote to you before about starting a spanking munch in our city. Would like your help as you know more people who only id as spankos and not bdsm. Thinking of Chasenwood like munch. Please contact me at tyrwa at comcast dot net.

Anonymous said...

Yay to Natty! :) Glad to hear it's coming back.

Birching? Wow, that's one I tend mostly to have when I'm a ways away from Pab.

Hope things keep getting better and better!

Natty said...

Oh you're just fine tyr.

Yeah, I wish I wrote more stories too. Have one I've been working on for a couple of months. Maybe one of these days I'll have enough energy to finish it.

I do remember chatting with you about starting a spanking group here in Portland. Unfortunately, while my desire to be spanked is back, my health is still pretty crappy and is probably going to be like that for awhile. There's gotta be somebody who could do some organizing. Portland is such a perfect town for a spanking group. I mean, we've got the Kennedy School for gawd's sake - the most perfect venue for a spanking event ever! I'm afraid I don't really know that many spankos here in Portland though. Keep meaning to encourage those at the Oregon Spanking yahoo group. But, have to admit that energy-wise it's been a bit low on my priority list. We'll see how I feel in the coming weeks.

Natty said...

Birching? Wow, that's one I tend mostly to have when I'm a ways away from Pab.

Ah, is that what it is? LOL I know A.'s hand's gotta be itching hearing me say I want the riding crop. I NEVER want the riding crop.

I hope things get better too as they're still pretty crappy. I mean, glad to have the UTIs gone and a lull in the itching thing (I think that's because I've had a number of blood draws lately and not much meat), but I'd sooooo love to spend more time out of bed.

Then again, I do have over a 150 movies in my Netflix queue so maybe all this time in bed isn't a bad thing.

Natty said...

Oh I forgot to say that one part of my spanking mojo isn't back yet: my punishment kink. Hope to write about that at some point at the PB. So, not all the weirdness is gone.