Sunday, April 09, 2006

"Spank his ass raw"

Every now and then you're going about your normal life when some spanking reference practically grabs you and smacks you in the face.

Such was the case Friday as I was sitting in the waiting area of the acupuncture clinic next door reading the woeful tale of our police chief caught in a Bill O'Reiley-esque sexual harassment scandal (with a little bit of big hair and long-standing black-on-white racial undertones thrown in) in the Portland Tribune.

A mentor of [police chief] Foxworth's and a longtime community activist in Northeast Portland...read the tort claim Wednesday afternoon. He said he felt sick...

"...If it is true, if Derrick was so stupid as to write all this nasty stuff down in an e-mail, I want to bring him over here right this second so I can spank his ass raw."

Now I haven't read the sordid emails, but perhaps that might not be the best disciplinary procedure in this case.

No comments: