Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Real life

Okay, how sick is this?

My back is KILLING me (well, not as much at the moment -- I took three Lortabs and a Flexeril about an hour and a half ago) but I'm totally craving a spanking.

Yes, I know. You're thinking that I'm just wanting the endorphine response. And yeah, that's probably part of it.

Part of it is also a little bit of wanting to feel little as I've felt so damn old and sick for the last two weeks.

And, partly, I'm rather randy. Except A. and I are so out of synch on that level. Or rather, I've been too damn sick for the most part to be randy at all. It's something that happens every blue moon anymore. And at the moment, he's exhausted from his sleep being all out of whack.

Sigh.

Well, any spanking at this point would sorta be cheating since I'm on so many drugs. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we hope you feel better!

i am sure the two of you will get back on a similar schedule....

maybe a lighter good girl spanking might help to get your significant other in the mood...it wouldn't really be cheating if it was a lighter good girl spanking...

Natty said...

Thanks!! The last three days have been a bit better. I think I'm actually going to make it out to go shopping as well as to a birthday dinner for a friend tonight. :D

Yeah, that lighter "good girl" spanking was more what I was craving. However, see the newest post for what actually happened.

Anonymous said...

wow! that is quite the change of plans!!!!

Natty said...

he he...um, yeah, just a little...