Thursday, August 04, 2005

A somewhat sort of night

Whiskey makes A. somewhat subby. Somewhat.

And last night he drank enough to get him into that somewhat subby mood. Enough to make me very...er... pleasured.

Being dommey isn't my natural instinct, but for those rare occasions when it's requested, I'm getting a little better at it. Last night when I accidentally whacked him on the balls with the riding crop, I felt bad like I often do. But only somewhat. Certainly not enough to stop whipping his ass.

Though the problem I usually have is that the whiskey so desensitizes him to pain that I have to whack him so much that it makes me more sore than him. The most extreme case was once last year when I had an hour to get him to give in or I would get thrashed. After an hour of wrestling him down, handcuffing him to the fireplace railing and whipping him with every painful implement I could think of, the bastard never gave in. The next morning he was all "hmm...I'm hardly sore at all" while I was aching over every inch of my body.

Last night it was just my shoulder that was so achy. I need to figure out an implement that will hurt him but will save my arm.

A tazer perhaps?

But as I said, he's only somewhat subby. It lasts for a very finite period. And when it was over last night, I was the one on the business end of a cane. And a ruler. And his hand -- which let me just say, is getting harder and harder.

Though he had way more marks on his backside than I did when we went to bed. ::evil giggle::

No comments: