Monday, March 02, 2009

SpankingTube: Family-friendly porn?

Thanks to a spanko friend at soc.sexuality.spanking, I've discovered a new web addiction: Spanking Tube. Yup, that's right -- YouTube (which I love) and spanking (which, um, I'm clearly a fan of) -- merge together like peanut butter and chocolate into one yummy site. For many of you, this site is not new, and I'm wildly behind the times. But I'm sure there are at least a few of you reading for whom this will be an exciting discovery as well.

After watching several videos, I decided to sign-up so that I could subscribe to various users' latest videos. And this, dear friends, is what popped up after I registered (click on the picture and note the bit circled in yellow with the big yellow arrow):


Because I'm sure you've always wanted to share a recently uploaded video of your adult diaper play with Aunt Betty or that night at the dungeon with Grandma...

5 comments:

Indy said...

ROFL

A wonderful demonstration of the dangers of one size fits all....

Hermione said...

LOL - what a way to come out to the family!

Hugs,
Hermione

Jigsaw Analogy said...

The family that spanks together....

Anonymous said...

The so-common "mistake by copy and paste" - one of the banes of modern existence. Like sending an application for employment to one company using a letter meant for another without thinking of replacing all that needed replacement...

Talking of activities, I never quite understood the appeal of "dungeon" things. With respect to "diaper play", curiously, while one of my older adolescent fantasms was to have do do potty in front of a governess or maid after a clyster, I certainly would not want to do that in a diaper...

Nolens Volens said...

LOL! That's insane! Thanks for sharing with us all. :)