Some of you might remember that I'm out to my massage therapist/acupuncturist, who is a little on the kinky side herself.
Friday evening when there was a lull in conversation during my massage therapy/acupuncture session, my practitioner asked me about how my sex toy research was going. I replied that it was going well, and that I had two more toys to write about before I get the next batch (and God-willing that will be sometime this next week!).
"I've always wondered where the best place to buy a riding crop is," she pondered. Which made me giggle a little because it reminded me of where A. bought the riding crop we use.
"We have two," I said. "One I bought down at Spartacus, which we never use. The one we actually do use, A. bought at a charity shop in England. It's a real riding crop for horses."
Which made us both laugh, mostly about the charity shop bit.
"Yeah sex shops never seem to have very good ones," she said.
"I would imagine the best place to get one would be a tack shop," I suggested.
Our discussion then turned to the topic of DIY toys, as she loves the idea of being able to make your own. We both love the site Frugal Domme. I proudly described the electric cord flogger (aka the wankin' spankin' tool) and loopy toy that A. made, as well as the spreader bar I made from a dowel and screws obtained at WalMart.
She thought that was very cool.
I also described with less pride my ill-fated attempt at making wrist and ankle restraints with satin, quilt backing, and Velcro. Which, of course, was not so cool.
It was fun being able to chat so freely about kinky stuff. I love that I can tell her how that spanking on Election Day helped to loosen my perpetually-tight gluteaus medius and have her respond with "that's great! Gets the blood flowing into the area."
Makes being kinky feel a little more normal, ya know?
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is definitely cool. Sounds like you and A are getting some good time together, too.
What? Kinky's not normal?!
Oops, no one told me...
(Yeah, right... it would be so lovely to be able to be open... "sorry, I can't come over today, I'm being spanked and forced to recite poetry...")
Post a Comment