Thursday, August 02, 2007

"Two teenage girls are in trouble today"

The last couple of mornings I've awakened too early, or rather, woke up at the time normal people wake up but too early for someone who didn't fall asleep until 1:30 am and needs a good ten hours or so to maintain a certain tenuous level of health. While I waited to go back to sleep, I turned the radio on to listen to NPR.

Amidst the horrific news from Minnesota (I used to have nightmares all the time when I was little about a bridge collapsing while I was on it), the local feed reported that two teenage girls were in trouble for leading cops on a high speed chase. And they really started with "two teenage girls are in trouble today following a high speed chase involving..."

Now, maybe I've just had too much naughty on the mind lately, but lordy did my ears perk up when I heard the phrase "two teenage girls are in trouble today." I mean, don't you think it just screams "boiler-plate spanking story ahead?"

Needless to say, I couldn't fall back to sleep.

So, about a half an hour ago I started getting very sleepy. And now that Meals on Wheels has just shown up, I can go back to sleep without interruption.

Just you all wait 'til I get that new (used) laptop. You're going to be inundated with all my pent up spanking thoughts -- both here and at the Punishment Book.

5 comments:

Dave said...

Yeah that would def. get my attention as well! and i'm sure the police officers handled the situation the old-fashioined way...;)

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, almost gives me a reason to listen to the news more often.

Glad to hear you got a new laptop!
Take care,
Naughty Lele

Natty said...

Dave - LOL well, it sounded more like they were going to be in court a lot.

Lele -- LOL Doesn't it just? Regarding the laptop, well, I haven't gotten it yet as it's still being readied for me apparently...sigh. But soon...hopefully.

abby williams said...

I dreamed last weekend about a universe in which there was such a thing as the Spanking Police. If only! I would be so much less paranoid about speeding if all that was going to happen was getting bent over the hood of the car... though I can imagine the accidents that would happen from the rubber-necking, thus resulting in more spankings...

Hope you got some good sleep!

Dave said...

Abby--I love that dream you had re: The Spanking Police. that would make a great video!