Monday, January 16, 2006

Losing my spanking-mojo

Something I ponder over at the Punishment Book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much empathy for the UTI you are still battling...plus the lack of spanking interest. Actually, I sort of find myself lately in this nonspanko zone too but it is more for real life reasons.

For some odd reason, I can't "be" in this headspace if I've got too many other things on my plate -- to the point where I don't think about spanking much at all. If I do, it is with some degree of lackluster detachment. Not quite sure how others balance this with their non-spanko world...

Here's hoping we both get our spanking groove back...soon. :)

Hugs,

poiesia

Anonymous said...

I can empathise with you when it comes to losing that "otk spirit" sometimes. Reality can be a real bummer sometimes. Just hang in there though, it'll come back!