Now I'm going to get a beatin'. ;)
Actually, last night I got a little spanking, more to test out his new toys: a scrap strap from Adam and Gillian's (I like it) and a paddle from Woodrage (ouch!!). We tested them out with me bent over in front of the dresser, then a bit more bent over the bed, then finally over his lap. It felt so nice to be over his lap again that I almost cried. Though, cuddling was even nicer.
We're supposed to have a "talk" soon about the novel I've been taking a break from writing. Or rather, we were going to have it this evening but my dad stopped by unexpectedly (one of the few times his timing was impeccable!) and we didn't get around to it (oh, what a shame...). The break was a legitimate break that we both agreed upon. However, it's getting to be time to start writing again and spanking does help to focus my mind a bit.
Sigh...but it's going to hurt. :(
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yay! Have fun, children :)
Haron
awwwwwwww. :)
and now you've had that discussion right?
Yea! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!
Post a Comment