Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A couple of funnies

One, you'll notice I figured out how to create expandable post summaries so you can browse down through the front page without quite so much writing to plough through. What's funny for me is that the code you type into your html page is "span class="fullpost." If any of you ever read my into at the Punishment Book, you'll know I have a hard time typing the letters "s-p-a" without following it with "n-k." It's kinetically ingrained in my fingers and brain.

Two, I just ordered a cane from Adam and Gillian's last week and when I went to pick it up at the campus housing office today (which is almost a miracle in and of itself as I have been mostly housebound for the last month), a former student of mine was working there and she asked what the package was. "A new cane," I said sorta tipping my head towards the cane I walk with. "I'm accessorizing." He he...how's that for a good cover? ;)

Except, sad to say, when I got the box home and opened it up, the cane was broken! {pout} They were really nice on the phone when I called to order it, so I'll call them in the morning (or afternoon when I usually wake up) and see what we can work out.

Update: Adam and Gillian's is sending me a new cane and sending a claim into UPS. Frankly, I think whoever it was I talked to on the phone was ready to cane UPS! ;)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you received another sturdy cane for your naughty little bottom!

Anonymous said...

good cover!

me said...

Natty,

Ooh, VERY nice and smooth cover on the cane -- the best part is that you didn't have to lie either! I'd have been blushing or stammering, hehe.

Regarding the spelling, I know what you mean, every time I type "spanish", it comes out "spankish". Even Santa (who is a total spanking btw, that thick leather belt, switches in the stockings..) comes out spankified. :)

*laughs*

poiesia :)

Natty said...

What makes you think my bottom is so naughty, Mr. Anonymous?

Natty said...

Thanks hb!

Natty said...

He he - thanks poiesia! Yes, the best part was that I wasn't lying at all. :)

Oh yeah, can't write spanish without having to hit the backspace button. And I agree about Santa being a spanko. Think I probably even had a fantasy or two of being spanked by him. LOL

Anonymous said...

As an Oregonian, I know how naughty bottoms are. Yours needs it badly by the cane!

Natty said...

Hm...well, I don't deny that us Oregonians are indeed a pervy lot. As to my particular bottom, well, I wish I could say that it's been naughty but I'm afraid it's been too damn tired to get into much mischief lately.

Hopefully that will change in approximately 8 days. :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe, you would supply pics for all of us to inspect as a favor to a fellow Portlander.

Natty said...

Er...I think the pic of me at the Grand Canyon is about all you'll get on this blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Too bad you can not show us all the beauty of your crimson naughty bottom when your B/F attends to it!