[Warning: this is a bit more graphic than my normal posts, so if you're not into that, well, don't click on any of the links.]
Gawwd, don't ya just have those nights where you're randy as hell and all you can think about is how you just want to have your ass beaten good and proper?
Of course you do, or you wouldn't be reading this blog. ;)
But, alas, my boyfriend is 8 time zones away at the moment, though only for a month or so and then he'll be HERE and my ass will be attended to properly and thoroughly I can assure you.
So, what to do in the meantime?
Well, on those nights like tonight (eep! this morning rather) I end up wandering the 'net.
And that's where those good people at Rigid East Films are so very handy. You can click on any of their movies and see a gallery of still shots from the film. Lots of shots.
Now, most of the time I tend to fantasize about nice, cozy, over the knee type of spankings. But on nights like tonight, I think about them rough. With me very exposed. Sorta like this. Or like this. Oh, and I so want to get a spanking bench like this.
Lately I've been fantasizing about enemas (I can't believe I'm talking about this out loud). I'm still not sure I'd like it in real life. But when I think about having to lay on my bed, with my butt up in the air, having a large nozzle pressed into my anus, then a good, thorough spanking, well...I do get a bit tingly {giggle}.
And I so want a governess like this (that's ginger root she's taking from the maid).
Yes, there is a part of me that always feels a bit queasy about spanking porn. One of the things I like about RGE is that they show galleries of preparation and shooting so you see shots of everyone out of role, sometimes laughing or making silly faces. Not that it means for certain that these women are doing this because they like being spanked, but I guess it makes me feel a bit better about it.
Oh, and they have the BEST costumes. I mean, I LOVE fancy, frilly dresses. Hell, *I* might even be willing to do a spanking movie just to get to wear those dresses. :)
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
And I bet you want a pony too.
What a pure raw needy post Natty...a joy to read and visualise!! :) The Czech girls in the Rigid East movies probably look happy because they have one of the better paid jobs in a country racked by rising prices and think its worth getting their asses whipped raw for the privilege! Not trying to spoil your mood or anything! :)
A pony, Paul?
Yes, Mr. Birch, I'm well aware of the economic situation in Eastern Europe and that's why I always have a slightly queasy feeling about spanking porn (well, ANY porn) from there. All I can do is hope they are really into it rather than just doing it to survive.
But, damn those people at RGE know how to push my buttons...
My boyfriend has just introduced me the art of discipline via an enema. I have always hated them. That is until administered by my handsome boyfriend. An experience i will never forget!!!
I would like to hear about what others think on this topic!!
great Site!
Yeah, Claire, think I might have to do my kinky Martha Stewart thing and sew me some frilly dresses. :)
Glad you like the blog, Anonymous. Though, I'm a bit confused about who you got the hated enemas from before if your boyfriend just introduced them to you...maybe I missed something there.
Oh, and just wanted to clarify my response to Alex's comment. I didn't mean to sound like I was annoyed with him, just that I know the economic situation in Eastern Europe is precarious. I'm probably still sorta sensitive about the possibilty that I might be getting turned on by someone else's distress. Probably just that whole Catholic guilt thing. ;)
I want all of you to log on to my site www.lovesbible.com. espically you behind closed doors,and natty tell me what you think
Um, Tony, I looked at your site. Not quite sure what kind of comment from me you're looking for.
While I do like your approach to racial issues on your site, I don't like what feels like spam in my comments section.
If you want people to look at your site, you might have put that in the homepage box with your name and then commented specifically about this post rather than demand people look at your site. That would have given us a better sense of who you are and why you're here and what your site has to offer that we might be interested in reading.
And a note to any would be spammers out there: I WILL delete your spam in my comments section. I might seem passive and submissive in my writing, but I can be a no-nonsense bitch if I need to be.
Natty,
I *totally* understand those nights when you are (or um, *I* am) randy as hell and all I can think about is how I want to have my ass beaten. Really. Why do you think I'm wandering the net, anyway?
sparkle :)
Hi Natty! Just found your blog and really like your approach. Regarding fantasies, I have the "relatively safe" ones that run through my head at night when I'm trying to unwind and go to sleep, and I then I sometimes have the "not safe at all" fantasies that would seriously disturb most vanilla folks. Funny how you can catagorize your own thoughts, like you have to protect one from the other. And yes you can count me in with you and Claire about the spanking bench: I WANT ONE! (looks like it could be used in conjuction with an enema as well)
Yes, Ms. Sparkle, I know about your randy Friday nights. ;)
Welcome, MissKitty. Glad you like the blog and my approach. I'm the same way with fantasies. The safe ones and the er...not so safe ones. And using either to drift off to sleep. Though often the more "dangerous" ones end up having me reaching for some...um...battery power assistance.
Yep. That spanking bench is definitey on my wish list (though I think an enema while strapped into that would be VERY uncomfortable). Anybody want to donate one, I'll be happy to write about it in detail on my blog. You know, some nice advertising type of a thing. Any takers? ;)
My boyfriend has started to use a ginger root when punishing me! I love the sensation but I am curious about the risk of doing this.. Does anyone have any experience at this?
Great Blog! I love reading about other peoples experiences.
Welcome, Debbie. Glad you like the blog. :)
Ginger is pretty harmless. As you are probably aware, the burn fades quite a bit once it's out. It doesn't damage any tissue as far as I know. I have very sensitive skin and have never had any problems.
Also, I've heard it on great authority through the grapevine from a very reliable source that the actresses used by Lupus Pictures, who make the films at Rigid East, are all very dedicated spankos and that Lupus takes great care of their actresses. :) You can read more at another source: West Meets East.
In the past, I've browsed the galleries of the Lupus / RGE film company. Frankly, I find some of the situations or shoots interesting, but they are often too extreme for me.
I'm into fatherly or motherly spankings and rosy bottoms, like http://gallery.rge-films.com/LP-021/015.jpg.tn
I actually watched this movie and it's a good example of what I find disappointing in RGE:
http://gallery.rge-films.com/LP-021/
The scenario is appealing: two girls pretend they're sick (stomach ache?) to get out of some chores, a physician is summoned, he suspects they are all playing fake, their temperature is taken rectally (no fever, of course) and they are given enemas to cure their stomach problem. They resist the enema and thus get an over-the-knee spanking that gives their butt a cute pink. So far so good.
Unfortunately, at the end, they ruin everything: the guy canes both girls so hard they get violet bruises. I'm sorry, but I'm not into that. A good paddling or so, until they have a red bottom, yes. But a Singapore-like caning, no.
It's the same, from what I've seen, with other RGE movies. They make some nice "historical" setting, they have a scenario where misbehaving older adolescent girls are punished, but the punishment is too harsh.
I'd probably not have liked to see Lady Jane's butt getting the cane. (If I understand it correctly, a birching is done using a whole bundle of birch twigs, but in that movie it looked rather like one rod...)
Post a Comment