Several weeks ago there was a thread about gender and domestic discipline at the soc.sexuality.spanking newsgroup. Unfortunately, I missed it while it was going on as I wasn't paying much attention to my newsreader. However, as I read through it once it had quieted down, I kept thinking that same-sex couples were so lacking in that discussion. I was particularly wishing there were lesbian voices.
Well, now there is a delightful spanking blog written by a lovely lesbian couple over at Pink Bottomed Girls that I heartily encourage you to check out. Brat is, well, a brat. And Pink tries to keep her in line. Both write sweet and articulate posts about their relationship.
Another new addition to the spanko blogosphere is Gemladi's Treasure Box, where Mary is finding her feet as she writes about her spanking relationship.
So many blogs, so little time. So keeping me from reading for class...
Saturday, April 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
i agree...lots of new voices in town. i am happy to be one of them! after reading great blogs like yours many of us are inspired to give it a shot.
Dear Natty
Thank you for posting about my blog. I am getting there ::big grin:: I even have figured out how to get pictures up, with Alexes help. now i am trying to figure out how to get those pretty site links up giggle to other websites like those spanking tests and stuff. giggle But I am greatly enjoying reading your blog and so many others this is so much fun! :)
Sincerely Yours
Mary
I love your blog. It's thoughtful,intelligent and very individual. You are right about the ever increasing blogs but there are some great ones out there..yours included
Alex
Thanks for posting a link to our blog!... now we can read your blog, too. Anything to keep from grading papers, or reading for class! :)
Thanks for the link.
We wanted to start a blog because we couldn't find a voice like ours anywhere in the spanking community, and we know we can't be the only ones out there like us ;)
Post a Comment