Geesh, bedtime spankings have been getting me in so much trouble lately.
Okay, I like a nice bedtime spanking. You know, something sorta over the knee. Just the hand. Maybe a hairbrush, but not too hard.
So, every once in awhile after I'm in my jammies and brushed my teeth, I sit next to my boyfriend (who is usually on the computer) and sweetly ask for a bedtime spanking.
Well, a couple of nights ago, I was feeling slightly bratty. When he came over to the bed where I was sitting to spank me, he told me to lay down. Now, I know he meant on my tummy, and he knew I knew what he meant, but like I said, I was feeling bratty. So I laid down on my back. Grinned and said, "okay, I'm laying down." Without so much as a stern look, he simply told me to turn over. And then informed me that since I didn't do what I was supposed to do, I was going to get the riding crop.
Eek! I haven't gotten the riding crop since last Spring. Since before the horrible kidney infection in September that took all my endorphines away.
I gulped. Why couldn't I have been a good girl and done what I was told?
But you know what? The endorphines came back! I mean, it hurt like it always has. But, that's the point. Like it always has.
And they've stayed around too. Which is good because the other night when I asked for one, or rather, said it would be nice to have one, I got a bit bratty again. Though, it was sorta unintentional -- well, at least not the way I meant it to be.
We were sorta sitting there web surfing. I had mentioned earlier that a bedtime spanking would be nice. Time had passed and I was thinking that he wasn't going to bother. So when he finally said that I should go to bed, I just looked at him with my steely defiant look. "You know," he said calmly, "the longer you sit here, the more severe the implement will be..."
Ugh! I jumped up then and there to go to bed. When he came over to the bed, he spanked me with the brush, then made me turn over on to my back and lift my legs up. Double ugh! Apparently he decided that such defiance had to be curbed right then and there so I got the spoon on the back of my thighs.
Very owwee.
But, much more bearable than it would have been last month.
Yay for endorphines. And for my body that's getting back into spanko mode.
####
P.S. Yes, I know you're reading my blog and thinking "wait -- I was here on January 9th and the 17th and I didn't see these posts." Yep, you're right. But God bless Blogger as it lets me put any old date on here that I want to. So, I figured I'd post them with the dates they would have had if I would have had a chance to post them then.
There are more January blog posts from my journal forthcoming...
Monday, January 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment