But, alas, there is no little emoticon/icon/whatever the hell you call it for the spank! I mean, how hard would it be to have a little bottom next to "spank" that's a bit rosy? Plus, it's also listed under the "mean" Superpokes, but not the "nice" Superpokes. What's up with that?
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Send your Facebook friend a spank
Somebody else may have already blogged about this. And lord knows I'm probably the last person on earth to get a page on Facebook (not linked here but I suppose if you dug around enough on my non-kink blog you might find the link). But, on Facebook there is this one application called "SuperPoke" in which you can send a certain action to your Facebook friends and among all the choices of actions you can send him or her is a spank.

But, alas, there is no little emoticon/icon/whatever the hell you call it for the spank! I mean, how hard would it be to have a little bottom next to "spank" that's a bit rosy? Plus, it's also listed under the "mean" Superpokes, but not the "nice" Superpokes. What's up with that?
But, alas, there is no little emoticon/icon/whatever the hell you call it for the spank! I mean, how hard would it be to have a little bottom next to "spank" that's a bit rosy? Plus, it's also listed under the "mean" Superpokes, but not the "nice" Superpokes. What's up with that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
the guy who invented facebook is apparantly Americas youngest billionaire.
it's all billions these days, if your a millionaire your no one.
I see from your interests you like spanking.
mmmm spanking.
Well, I'm not even a five-figures-aire, so I guess I'm below even a no one. ;-)
While spanking isn't listed on my Facebook page, I do agree, "mmmm spanking..." :::grin:::
Post a Comment