Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Mighty Believer v. Catholic School Girl

Which Circle? Archives: Mighty Believer v. Catholic School Girl


If any of you are familiar with Campus Crusade or InterVarsity or any sort of Christian campus ministries, you'll appreciate this site. And if you're a perverted spanko like me, you'll love the above link.

Hell, I think I'm going to make that the wallpaper on my computer.

Thanks to Domino for posting this on the soc.sexuality.spanking newsgroup. She always finds great stuff online. And probably deserves a good spanking for being on the Internet too much. (So, if you're a no nonsense Scotsman with a thick tawse, I know a naughty lass in your neighborhood ;) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

soc.sexuality.spanking newsgroup
How do I access this group? I just got internet back and miss it.

Natty said...

You can access it through Google -- go to their homepage and click on the "groups" tab and then type in soc.sexuality.spanking.

And of course, you can access it using a newsreader that reads Usenet groups available for free from Mozilla or Netscape or Free Agent.