Saturday, January 22, 2011

Spanked to tears, but...

Okay, another picture post while I'm too sick to do much writing.

Usually when you see someone post about "Daddy" and "spanked to tears," it doesn't conjure up the following image:



A. (who found it) and I have been trying to guess what's going on in this picture. Angry son who has had just about enough of his tyrannical father? Father's fantasy? Mother's fantasy?

Have you got a guess?

If you're interested in purchasing the postcard print, it's for sale on eBay here

6 comments:

Max said...

Thanks for the pic, hope your better now.

MyMask said...

Love this pics on here. My fantasy, is my wife spanked by another lady, or guy even :D That is hot.

Cara Anne said...

I. Love. Your. Blog. That is all. :)

Chloe said...

Great piccy... I think the son is telling the Dad off for borrowing his Car! Your ramblings have made me think i need to write some spanking based meditative hypnotic audio to go with our collection found at http://www.hypnotic4play.com Any suggestions warmly welcome! Ouch!

Natty said...

Max: You're welcome. And thank you. I'm improving and hope to have a new post (finally!) soon. :-)

MyMask: That would indeed be hot. :-)

Cara Anne: I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to do so but thank you so much for your kind words. It came at a time when I especially appreciated. :-)

Chloe: I haven't had a chance to check to see if you have added some spanking-based meditative audio but if you haven't, I certainly encourage it. :-)

Misty Keith said...

This picture is so cool and your blog also.
Thanks