Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Nothing says Christmas like a Santa with a tree up his ass

I tried to take a picture of the plastic Santa atop my tiny Christmas tree with his slightly surprised but clearly pleased expression despite the evergreen branch up his ass, but unfortunately my batteries are not charging like they should. I figured you all, my dear pervy readers, would appreciate a Santa who doesn't mind being anally impaled.

Not sure that Christmas trees are quite my thing (I'll stick to good ol' butt plugs and ginger root), but after last night I can say I do like having my ass cheeks spread wide with medical tape. It made me feel so deliciously exposed and naughty. We're definitely going to be playing with that again.

But not tonight...er...this morning. It's time for me to take a bath and go to bed. And maybe get the last of my Advent spankings (if we're up to it). I've been wondering what the most appropriate implement would be for Christmas. My first thought was a cane, but this afternoon as I dug out our heavy duty wooden spoon to use, ya know, for actually mixing, I thought it too might be a good one. I am curious which implement you, dear reader, believe imparts the most Christmas spirit.

Merry Christmas, my friends. Hope your holiday is that perfect mixture of blessed and kinky.

8 comments:

Jigsaw Analogy said...

Oooh, hard call. I'd go with the cane, but I'm currently not loving the wooden spoon. A switch would be traditional, if you find it in your stocking.

Happy Christmas!

Anonymous said...

So, I guess that Santa must have been a naughty naughty boy...

Will we get the full story about the medical tape? (Inquiring pervs want to know...)

Happy Yule to you!

miss kitty

Anonymous said...

What a great title! Right up there with "Why is everyone so anti-enema all of a sudden?"

abby williams said...

Merry Xmas late! Or Happy New Year early! I would also go with the switch being the most traditional, plus you could probably make one out of a Christmas tree branch, though it might be a bit sticky. That is an idea as to what to do with ours once we take it down, though...

We wanted to decorate our tree with spanking implements instead of ornaments, it being our first Christmas tree together. However, buying lots of expensive toys to hang on a sticky tree seemed a bit excessive. Oh well. Love the idea of Advent spankings, by the way! Way more fun than stale chocolate under cardboard windows.

xoxo,
Abby

Natty said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Near Year to all of you!!

JA -- That's true! How could I forget the switch in the stocking??

Miss Kitty -- That Santa has a very naughty streak indeed. ;-)

As for the medical tape, well, there wasn't too much to add as we were mostly just experimenting. I did get a bit of butt plug action as well, but I think it scratched my, um, intimate area as I started bleeding and that brought to an end our playing. But I daresay that medical tape will get used in a more formal fashion.

Indiana -- LOL! Thanks! The enema one was a quote so I can only take partial credit for that title (mostly just for making a mental note of what she said -- which wasn't too hard as it was funny as hell -- and shamelessly using it for my blog).

Abby -- Your vote for the switch is duly noted. I also thought of a belt because that huge black belt Santa wears always makes me wonder what it would feel like on my ass.

A tree decorated with implements sounds cool. Though I'd be afraid to have anybody over. It's all I can do to make sure our implements and other kinky items are hidden before my mom or dad show up! ;-)

Jigsaw Analogy said...

If you want to be cheap about it, there's always making dough art implements. Or be sneaky and make paper chains and lanterns and whatnot with the pages of a sex toy catalog.

(We have enough non-kinky people over during the holidays that I personally stick with traditional ornaments. Of course, there was also the year our gingerbread theme was "kinky" and we made a sex toy store, a play party, a bar, and an apartment. And, for reasons I *totally* can't recall, a produce stand.)

Anonymous said...

Natty-

I was wondering if Santa was disappointed to lose his plug? (and was wondering how you were doing)

miss kitty

Natty said...

Er...this is a bit embarrassing but, alas, Santa hasn't quite lost his plug yet. ;-)

I've been a bit sickly the last couple of weeks but I'm on some new medicine that is starting to make me feel a bit better. So Santa just might lose his plug tomorrow. :-D

Thanks for asking!