...in about two hours (stupid late flight). Well, if he's up to it after flying for nineteen hours or so.
I'm a little tired too at the moment. I've been working on all kinds of things to prepare for A.'s arrival -- a few kinky things included -- and I'm starting to wear down a bit. But I've actually had energy to do some things before A. comes. That's right. No blood clots in my lungs. No fickle spanking mojo. No stubborn UTIs. This time just lots of pent up kinky energy and a tingly bottom (and other parts) hungry for attention. Finally.
Yes, I know it won't last forever. And I have to be careful not to exert myself. Indeed last night A. was reminding me of this. He didn't order or threaten. Just pleaded fervently with me to be careful and please, please not overdo it.
Well, okay, I probably overdid it just a little bit. But not enough to seriously set me back. Though maybe just enough to get spanked for it.
::grin::
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Woohoo! Somebody call the news: Natty gets spanked!
Enjoy your quality boyfriend time, dear :)
Hooray! I am very happy for you and A. Enjoy!
miss kitty
Hooray! I'm so glad that you and A will be together again! Sorry for your tush though ;)... Well, not really.
Oh congrats, dear! Have fun!
Lele
Yippeee!!
(I had to come up with a cheer of my own.)
Hope you and A are enjoying your time together!!
Thanks all!
We are enjoying being together very much. Hasn't been much spanking yet because my dad has been visiting, but I suspect that will change tomorrow. :-)
Oh, you're really lookin for a good spanking, for sure!
~~Many, many, more, Natty!
Cheers, to you.
Have a great Weekend!
`x~Will
Post a Comment