Nathan Rysher on the soc.sexuality.spanking newsgroup posted today about a children's book he had come acrossed called John Patrick Norman McHennessy: The boy who was always late. So, I went to Amazon and found it and thought it would be a handy thing to put on my wish list. Except, I thought it would look pretty odd among all the academic stuff I've got listed. And then it hit me: why not make a wish list for Natty?
So, this afternoon/evening I've been doing just that. I created an account for Natty and set up a wish list and put all kinds of books and pervertibles on it. If only Ian at The London Tanners or the kind folks at Adam and Gillians had some way to put their fine wares on my wish list...
I've been in my Natty mood big time the last couple of days and this gave my Natty self something to pass the time. It's been a long time since I was in this sort of a mood. Probably close to a year. I was starting to think she'd disappeared altogether until I started to feel her around a bit in May. Then I had the PE and went back into health crisis mode.
Not sure I'm all that keen on being spanked yet. My coccyx/pelvis/sacrum is still really achy. But then, part of being in my Natty mood has been about feeling very willful and not at all interested in that will being checked.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment