Sunday, July 09, 2006

Waiting for the next window

In the last post I said that A. had decided to spank me every day at 6pm. And he did put that strap and cane to good use for a few days -- especially the strap. Every day I would stop whatever I was doing, take down my trousers and panties, lay on the bed and take my strapping like a good girl. One day he'd even forgotten until I laid down on the bed knicker-less.

I really am such a good girl.

On the fourth of July he let me off as it was a holiday (and he was feeling lazy). Since then I've been sick (which is actually quite normal for me), so not much spanking. Though there have been threats.

When I said something about cutting up a slippery mango in my hand a few days earlier, I was promptly told that if he saw me doing that he'd spank my ass (i.e. knives and anticoagulants don't go well together).

And Friday when I got back from acupuncture and sat half drooling on myself from exhaustion he told me to go to bed. I said something about needing to go talk to the neighbor, to which he reiterated that I needed a rest. "Don't make me get out me strap," he said with a grin.

I was feeling better yesterday and was going to get spanked at bedtime since I was napping at six, but for some reason we didn't quite get around to it at bedtime before I fell asleep (though I'd already taken my pain meds so that would probably have been cheating anyway).

And today we were gonna try the 6pm thing, but after I woke up from my afternoon nap I was feeling really icky again. I warned A. to spank me before my nap. You know, take advantage of those windows of opportunity, which have been few and far between this last week, but don't think he was quite in the mood at that moment. Not that another window won't be around soon.

When that window does come, I'll let you know.

4 comments:

Jigsaw Analogy said...

Sorry you're not feeling well, even if it's just at its usual levels.

Mostly, I'm commenting because of the mangoes: we were watching "Good Eats" tonight, and Alton Brown demonstrated a new use for those little deely bobs that they sell for holding corn while you eat it: cutting up mangoes. If it wasn't all due to the magic of television, then those do make cutting up a mango pretty easy. Just so you know!

Anonymous said...

You know what, dear, I think you should write a book about being ill and kinky at the same time. It could be really useful. Mind you, you'd actually have to be well enough for long enough to write it...

Natty said...

Hmm, I shall have to keep that in mind, Dyke Grrl. A. was complaining a bit when we had corn on the cob the other night and I didn't have those deely bobs. I've just never gotten around to it since I only have corn on the cob like, twice a year or so. Now I have a bit more incentive. ;)

Thanks for the tip!

Natty said...

I think you should write a book about being ill and kinky at the same time.

I kind of think of this blog as that. It's funny because when I was writing this post I was sorta thinking to myself, "nobody wants to hear about my being sick all the time." But then I thought, well, hey, it's my unique angle on the spanking blog. ;)

And who knows? A lot of bloggers are getting book deals, so you never know...