Sunday, October 23, 2005

Visions of grandeur

Forgot to mention that during our weekly read together of the Observer this morning, I noticed in the story about David Cameron, the wanna be Tory leader, this little gem.

According to interviews yesterday, Cameron is a man who wouldn't smack his children - two-year-old Nancy is sent to stand in the corner instead...

Granted, I don't know too many two-year olds who would actually stay in the corner if made to stand there.

And while I'm not a big fan of smacking kids myself, the image of, say, being the PM's daughter and standing in the corner at 10 Downing Street is rather hot...

2 comments:

Natty said...

Well, wasn't thinking so much of poor little Nancy. I'm soooo with ya regarding the Tories. Why is British politics dominated by evil pretty boys these days?

But I wouldn't mind standing in the corner of no. 10. ;)

Anonymous said...

anyone who brings back spanking deserves our vote, unfortunately not being a member of the tory party I'm not eligible