And that's exactly what I got when I returned home and the frozen yogurt was put away and he felt between my legs.
"You dirty little slut," he said with a tut while groping my cunt.
A moment later he jerked my trousers and knickers down. Dragged me to the bed, pushed me over its edge, and spanked my full, meaty cheeks with his hand and a ping-pong paddle until they blushed with shame and sting. Turned me over and pulled my legs apart to expose the wicked gadget still teasing my clit.
"Don't you dare move those legs together," he ordered before disappearing into the kitchen.
When he returned, he placed a claw of peeled and scored ginger up my ass. Removed the Lily. Slid his belt out of its appointed loops and whipped my cunt with firm, measured strokes. Divided my labial lips and pressed a disk of ginger against my clit with the Silver Bullet.
"Let's give that clit of yours some real attention," he said as he nudged the control toward high.
My pelvis flickered and lurched. My legs squeezed together, then released. Soon my pelvic floor was convulsing from the provocation. My clitoris throbbed and twitched and soon it came...I came...
oOo
I'm beginning to realize that I'm a veritable Tim Allen when it comes to clit stimulation. My constant refrain is always, More Power!. Though I generally forgo the Neanderthal grunt.
In this review I thought I'd do things a bit different. Aside from beginning with the fantasy rather than ending with it, I also decided to compare and contrast two toys ostensibly prescribed with the same task, namely, vibrating the clitoris.
The Lily is the pretty rich girl with all the latest accouterments. She's got a pink (or black) phthalate-free silicone exterior, multiple speeds and settings, a charger to keep her running without batteries or cords, and comes in an inconspicuous black box along with a black satin bag to travel in style. The settings allow you to run her with short, fast pulsations. Or longer pulsations. And a couple of variations on that theme. Being cordless and quiet allows you a great deal of freedom in how you might choose to use her.

Like all rich girls, she's not cheap. Figuring out her settings can be tricky, as well as a bit awkward when she's down there. So play with her a bit before putting her to work. And when it comes to work, well, she has some breadth to her abilities, but not a lot of effort. The Lily will whet my appetite but never make me come. Even when I used it along with the Silver Bullet coated with cayenne ointment in my ass (that often makes me come all on its own). And like most pretty, but expensive dresses, hers stains easily. My Lily has all sorts of marks on it after sitting in its black satin bag, as well as from sitting in my bedside drawer sans the bag.
The Silver Bullet is the working girl that may not be all that fancy, but she knows how to work hard and get the job done. She's so affordable even I could buy her and I live well below the poverty line. The hand-held control makes her incredibly easy to use – just slide the knob up or down. No frantically digging in between your labia to change the setting. And the Silver Bullet has the power to make me come, which is any clit vibrator's ultimate objective. While the orgasm isn't as intense as it is with the Miracle Massager, I sometimes prefer that as it leaves me with enough energy to come a second time.

Sure, she does require batteries. And she may or may not be phthalate-free. The hand-held control is attached to the Bullet itself so it's not as portable as the Lily, though I imagine there are ways around that. She doesn't have a fancy satin bag or special box. But, well, she makes me come, and that's what really matters, no?
So there you have it. If you don't need something too powerful and want the fancy bells and whistles, Lily is your girl. But if you're like me and need your clit vibe to work hard for the money, you can't go wrong with the Silver Bullet.
Both the Lily and the Silver Bullet are at reduced price during VibeReview's Winter Sale, along with many of their other toys. Follow any of the links in this post or via the ad in the sidebar and you'll help out your favorite invalid spanko.

9 comments:
Ginger on the clit? Cayenne up the rear? Oh my... I don't think I'd like to try that...
Now if you want a gentler but still interesting anal experience, the French have suppositories for treating throat aches and other pulmonary infection, that contain eucalyptus and other similar extracts. (Brands include Pholcones, Biquinol, Trophires and Eucalyptine, in case A. has the opportunity to drop by in France.)
The sensation is a bit like eating mint-flavored candy, but up the rear end. You certainly notice it. It's slightly irritating (and has a mild laxative effect, in addition to treating your throat problem).
A little problem: if you happen to pass wind, some eucalyptus-flavored grease may spill into your panties, and you'll keep the smell until you have the opportunity to wipe. That's one reason why I disliked getting these suppos from my mother when I was a kid!
I'm mentioning this because I had a bad throat ache last week. Every morning and every evening for a few days, I was across my hubby's lap getting my suppo inserted as if I was 5 year old again across my mommy's lap... not to mention the thermometer that came before it the first night, because I was a bit "hot" (I did indeed have a slight fever).
On another occasion, I got the full treatment - after I had stupidly stayed out in the cold. Thermometer, suppo, and a spanking for not taking care of my health.
In French, there is a phrase "un suppo et au lit" (a suppository and in bed, about sick children), and "une fessée et au lit" (a spanking and in bed, about children receiving corporal punishment before bed-time). Nowadays suppos are not so common except for smaller children, and many people frown on spanking children, but when I was a kind now about 30 years ago, both the suppo and the spanking were not uncommon reasons for baring my butt to my mother! Not to mention that at the time, most people, including adults, used rectal temperatures...
I think my mother gave me the rectal thermometer until about 6 at which age I was allowed to self-insert it, the suppos until about 10, and the spankings, though rarer, lasted into my teenage years.
Such bittersweet memories...
Yeah I'm noticing that I really like the intense stuff. My massage therapist gave me this cayenne pepper ointment that's part wintermint and part cayenne pepper. I've used it a few times for pain relief, but mostly it gets used on my bummy hole. Ginger is also a favorite both up my bum and on my clit. And toothpaste has also been used with good effect. :-)
I like that phrase "une fessee et au lit."
I have to say, I am not in the market for a ‘Lily’ or a ‘Silver Bullet’, nor do I ever expect to be! But on reading your ‘vibe-review’…. you almost sold me one!
A little anecdote...
A few years ago I was dining at some Italian place. There was some kind of oil with peppers in it. I must have spilled some of it on my fingers.
I went to the loo. Now, one generally washes one's hands when leaving the loo, but one often forgets to do so before going there.
When wiping, a scrap of paper lodged itself between my labia. I then tried recovering it.nWell, the remaining traces of peppery oil on my fingers gave my privates something to remember, especially since even with some more wiping the itch would not go!
Now for something different... I had read on spanking sites about "figging" but had never tried it, You mentioned ginger. I've just given myself a ginger stick up the rear end.
I'm ashamed of it, but I like the feeling. Initially it's irritating, a bit more than the eucalyptus suppositories, then it just feels warm.
I'll try it in a marital setting. And if I really get in the mood, I might try it in the "front".
Marie did you remember to shave the outer layer of the ginger off first?
@roguebfl: Yes, I did, I made a little "torpedo" like a big suppository.
Paolo -- ::grin:: Yes, I'd imagine it might not be as useful for you.
Though so far, my sales report shows no one has bought anything this quarter. :-(
Marie -- I've had jalapeno peppers recommended, but so far I haven't had a chance to try it out. I bought some with that intention, however I think one ended up in an omelette and the other molded. But one of these days.
I hope you'll feel less ashamed of the sensation of ginger over time. It really is a lovely sensation somewhere between hot and warm. I'm just about guaranteed to orgasm with ginger.
In addition to rogue's suggestion about peeling, I would also recommend scoring the peeled ginger with a knife to let more of the juices flow out, and even then it can take a few minutes before the full effect occurs. Though it looks like you're figuring out how figging works without the need of much assistance. ;-)
@Natty: To me, anal activities are entwined with shame. Perhaps it's a childhood legacy...
I always like comparing toys when I review, and since the SB is my go-to clit vibe now....its great to see comparisons to it.
honestly, no Lelo toy is quite strong enough for my clit. I have a clit o' steel.
Post a Comment