| You Are a Good Girl |
You are 80% Good and 20% Bad Generally speaking, you're a very good girl. (But you don't have us totally fooled!) |
Sunday, September 10, 2006
I've been trying to tell everyone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| You Are a Good Girl |
You are 80% Good and 20% Bad Generally speaking, you're a very good girl. (But you don't have us totally fooled!) |
4 comments:
Yes, but it's a girls only test. Silly boy. You can't take the test! ;P
LOL!
I could get on my feminist soapbox about a historical discrimination, blah blah blah. But instead I'll just utilitze that 20% of me that's a bad girl and go :P
Woo hoo! I got you beat: 70% good and 30% bad!
Or--wait. Is that the better score or the worse one?
;-D
Nah...I got you beat as I'm 80% good and 20% bad. ;)
But we are pretty close...
Post a Comment