Saturday, November 26, 2005

For you Colin Firth fans


After watching this movie twice, I have to say that My Life So Far is the perfect movie for you spankos who drool at the thought of being spanked by Colin Firth.

Oh yes.

He plays the eccentric-inventor father of a gazillion kids in a huge house in Scotland ca. late 1920s. While he's definitely NOT Mr. Darcy here -- his character has some definite flaws and, indeed, is a total dick in certain parts of the movie -- he's also the lovable but stern father-figure.

And yep, there's even a spanking scene.

Granted, you only see the shadows as he's using the strap. But ya can't help but get goose-bumps when he lets the smarting lads go with "be lucky I don't use my cane to thrash the both of you!"

OMG

Ya got goose-bumps too, didn't ya?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omigod...

All I can think of is "yum."

Though these days Clive Owen is the one who really does it for me. Would that they would have chosen him for Bond.

Natty said...

Oh, I just remembered another scene where his son (the narrator of the story) starts talking about prostitution at a fancy dinner with lots of guests. Before he realizes that his son has no idea what he's talking about, he tells him to "go to my study and wait for me there." Clearly his son knows what happens there because he starts stammering, "what? why? what's wrong? what did I do?"

Yep. Omigod indeed...

Aimee said...

oooh... a movie to rent. yay. Being spanked by Colin Firth has been a fantasy of mine for a long time :)

Viviane said...

Ah, I remember my Colin Firth crush phase well! And that was a delightful movie.

Natty said...

Well, then brat, this is the movie for you. ;)

And you're right, Viviane, I think delightful is just the right adjective. Visually beautiful (in more ways than one) with the right mixture of sweet and drama, as well as a perfect ending. Maybe not, like, the most amazing movie ever, but definitely worth a rent.

Anonymous said...

This is my first fans All I can think of is