My my, now that I've got my laptop back it's like the spanko thoughts are pouring out of me.
Right. So I was watching Saturday Night Live last night. I was getting pretty sleepy and ready to turn it off because most of the sketches hadn't been all that funny, save the first one spoofing Brit Hume and President Bush. When the last skit started with guest host Catherine Zeta Jones and Will Forte playing a bride and groom singing their wedding vows to each other, I wasn't expecting much. But lo and behold, she starts singing about him spanking her ass. He then sings about her spanking him. Then they sing more about spanking and he sings about how she reminds him of his mother (who, along with most of the audience, is absolutely horrified). The bride turns around and bends over slightly so her loving groom can wallop her good (though, it actually looked rather fake). After several swats, he turns and she gives him several good whacks.
My eyes about popped out of my sockets.
Though, it's not the first time I've seen spanking on SNL. I watched the Best of Mike Meyers a few weeks ago (God bless the good folks at Netflix) and in the opening monologue, it shows Norm McDonald with his trousers down being caned while Lorne Michaels watches. Mike Meyers pushes him aside to get his own caning, only to be told by Lorne that when you're a host, you don't have to be caned when you mess up your lines.
My eyes about popped out of my sockets then too.
Though, I've long suspected that Mike Meyers is a total spanko.
Sunday, October 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh! I never get to see spanking in the mainstream stuff -- and not for lack of trying! LOL
I'm starting to catch back up with blogs that I love -- so nice to see you blogging!
Cheers,
poiesia :)
I saw that skit - it was great. I wanted to see her rip off her wedding gown and show the black merry widow she was wearing underneath...
awwwww!
I did turn it off and go to bed just as that bit was getting started too. Man o man! I'm such a dweeb.
*pout*
Yup glad to see you posting again. Hope you're back in the pink all the way soon. :)
Nice to see you around the blogging parts, Poiesia. I've missed ya. :)
Ah, very true Viviane. Though, I was just so dumbfounded by what I was seeing I couldn't think that far ahead.
So, hear ya there, Patty. Almost pushed the off button myself. The spanko fates must have been in control.
I'm in the pink -- of sorts. Have another staph infection (second in two months!). But, now I have my laptop in bed with me and I'm not quite so groggy (think I must be used to antibiotics by now) so I can blog away to my heart's content. When my grandma called the other night she commented that I sounded more perky and I said it's cause I have my laptop back, courtesy of her. She said something like "well, since I can't do anything to make you better I can at least do something to make it more pleasant while you're in bed." Sigh. I luva luva luva her. (It's a thing she and I have always said since I was a toddler -- not the most dignified, but it's our thing.)
Spanking Catherine Zeta Jones..oh what a fantasy!! Now that would have been a nice finale to that scene in 'Zorro' after Banderas had denuded her with his sword. They don't pay me to write scripts though!!
Now you hurry up and get over all these infections and back on your feet real soon!!
Ah, well, never saw Zorro but can imagine. :)
And I'm definitely resting a lot to kick out those damn infections. Plus, if I don't rest, A. has his new, improved punishment book in which to record it. :-0
Post a Comment